National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Premium Member
9,946 Posts
Why do you need a car that can go over 70 MPH? There’s computers in every car. You could set up the computer to not only never exceed the speed limit but only recognize the registered owner. You could end auto theft, speeding and drunk driving. But we need magazine restrictions and purchase permits. Makes sense.

· Registered
320 Posts
Why do you need a car that can go over 70 MPH? There’s computers in every car. You could set up the computer to not only never exceed the speed limit but only recognize the registered owner. You could end auto theft, speeding and drunk driving. But we need magazine restrictions and purchase permits. Makes sense.
I need a car that goes over 70 MPH because sometimes I drive on roads with an 80 MPH speed limit. They do have such roads in some places such as Utah.

· Registered
3,573 Posts
Had a Dodge pickup drive through my living room a few years back but the only thing flying was the driver.
He was high as a kite.
When the Police and Fire Dept. showed up I was holding the guy in his truck with my 12 gauge.
He was trying to back up.

· Registered
18,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.