National Gun Forum banner

81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Aim true !
9,460 Posts
Same here i was thinking about him yesterday. Wondering if he's ok.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Hopefully the "shelter in place" hasn't got him screwed up and they're making progress. And staying healthy.
That 'Shelter in place' order has marooned me a my brothers place sicne the whole mess started. Oh well, MAYBE I will make it back to Del Rio before Independence day.

·
Super Moderator
14,140 Posts
That 'Shelter in place' order has marooned me a my brothers place sicne the whole mess started. Oh well, MAYBE I will make it back to Del Rio before Independence day.
I just messaged you on FB. Wondering how you were doing.

Alan

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
20,879 Posts
I suspect he is re-building his gun vault at the new residence.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
53,706 Posts
Moving from a 3-2-2 house to a 2-1-1 duplex is a daunting process. There just isn't enough room for everything. Add the fact that Goodwill and other donation driven industries are all shut down and unpacking and situating stuff becomes somewhat of a nightmare.

A LGS has agreed to store my firearms, for a nominal fee, for as long as necessary.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
The LGS storage is a great idea. I had to store mine by pawning them for $10.00 each. The pawn broker was a good friend of mine. They all got stored for $2 a month in an insured, secure, alarmed vault. The ex wife had no access and hated the idea.:lol::thumbsup:

81 - 87 of 87 Posts