National Gun Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
21,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He hasn't posted in two weeks. Anyone know if he is okay or not?

·
Super Moderator
11,071 Posts
I haven't heard from him. Hoping he's okay.

--Wag--

·
Aim true !
9,721 Posts
I been thinking about him too. He's a great member here. Always willing to help others with problems with his gun smithing experience.

·
Registered
7,973 Posts
I haven't heard from him. Hoping he's okay.

--Wag--
Don't you Mods have email or phone numbers for each other or a backroom to stay in touch?

·
Super Moderator
14,174 Posts
He was having computer problems and was reduced to posting from his phone. That does get tiresome.

Alan

Reactions: AgedWarrior

·
Super Moderator
14,174 Posts
I found his blip on the radar on 5/25. He’s still kickin.

Alan

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
I've been thinking the same thing but i thought i remember him posting one quick thing recently. I just figured he was still unpacking and figuring stuff out with the old house.

·
Premium Member
5,339 Posts
Oh boy, you know what this means. When he gets back he’s going to assign all of the makeup reading we missed on top of his current homework assignments. The professor of social studies who is also a political science professor. My GPA is going to get destroyed with this work load. Is it too late for a drop/add? Asking for a friend.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Any body had a report from Popeye?

·
AZHerper
3,605 Posts
Do one of you guys have his real name? It would be easier to find out if he's really OK if we had that. Collectively, we all can find just about anything or anybody and we all miss that Ancient Gaseous Emanation.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
I had his old Phone number but that was disconnected when he moved into his new house. I don't have his current number.

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
21,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I miss his insight on various topics. Hopefully he will be back soon.

·
Super Moderator
14,174 Posts
He’s busy working on the new digs. One headache after another, but he’s still kicking and doing fine.

Alan

1 - 20 of 27 Posts