National Gun Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
11:07 PM Left Coast Time, typed in Password and a pop-up appeared that covered about 2/3 of the Password field and cautioned that this was not a secure connection. ???????? I moved my cursor arrow onto what I could view of my password "dots", clicked the mouse and the pop-up disappeared. Here I am. ??????? Just thought I'd advise.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Mine started a couple days ago too when I did update Firefox to 52.0

If you want to read/learn more visit Index page ? mozillaZine Forums and read the Firefox Builds forum. They are constantly updating and trying to improve security. This is the Nightly builds of Firefox (and Thunderbird email if you need it) non-mozilla forum that just offers user support and helping others.

Reactions: Popeye

·
Registered
18,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The "pop-up" is still occurring today. Just click on it and it goes away. But the "message & it's intent" are not resolved.

·
5,082 Posts
The "pop-up" is still occurring today. Just click on it and it goes away. But the "message & it's intent" are not resolved.
Well, if you gotta know "intent"...I'm afraid there's a charge..call me at this number for free quote:....

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Samples_Junior.jpg

·
Administrator
399 Posts
Hey all

Firefox and other browsers are just letting you know the site is not using SSL/HTTPS - this is something our tech team has been working on over the past year and is close to deploying in the next few months.

The warning is a step in the recent push to have all sites that store user information to be SSL compliant. Previously this was only needed on banking or shopping sites.

Dayle

1 - 8 of 8 Posts