National Gun Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rule #6 is amended to read: "This area is provided as a benefit to members in good standing of the National Gun Forum community. In order to ensure that the privilege to sell here is extended only to those members, all sellers must have 15 substantive posts prior to listing a firearm for sale. Our Moderators have the final say on whether or not this requirement has been fully met."

Reactions: Ziggidy

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RULE #6 IS AMENDED TO READ: "This area is provided as a benefit to members in good standing of the NationalGunForum community. In order to ensure that the privilege to sell here is extended only to those members, all sellers must have 15 substantive posts prior to listing a firearm for sale. Our Moderators have the final say on whether or not this requirement has been fully met."

G

·
i dont understand what you mean by having 15 posts before placing an ad ? How do you post without placing an Ad?

·
Drunk Supernova
6,002 Posts
i dont understand what you mean by having 15 posts before placing an ad ? How do you post without placing an Ad?
It means posting in other areas on the forum.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Please tell me you're either joking or confused, Mr. Jim7676. Most folks on this forum are here to share experiences, learn more about firearms and self-defense, or just generally shoot the breeze with friends. The buying and selling is a side activity, not the main purpose of this forum. If you are seeking full-time buy/sell/trade, I would respectfully suggest http://craigslist.org/

·
Registered
25 Posts
Too easy, some of the other gun forums I use require a lot more. As long as the member doesn't just post "cool gun", "nice pic" and so on. Make it worth reading at least....

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
Hm. I always worry if my post is 'substantive', or not. I have a really pristine amber dot sight that someone here might want to buy.

·
Banned
1,726 Posts
Seems more than fair to be a member first. contribute to the forum before you take advantage of a captive and interested audience.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts