National Gun Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a private message from someone named stephanie signed in as a guest. It had an Einstein quote and a link to an expired website. I've heard people send viruses this way so unless you know this person DON'T respond to it. It wont let me pull a quote or I would show it.

·
Registered
568 Posts
thanks man. My nets suck as is, i cant afford viruses.

And i havent seen anything like that before...

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
Any PM like that, please forward them to a mod. Stephanie has been warned before, and banned, so I have no idea how she got back in.

Let us know.............

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
You sic 'em SheNine!

Rotten virus spreading snipes! Probably an Obama supporter. :devil:

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
That should be an old message. Her account was removed a couple of days ago so there should be no current messages coming through the forum.

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
You sic 'em SheNine!

Rotten virus spreading snipes! Probably an Obama supporter. :devil:

I say we burn her at the post... Especially if she is an Obama supporter, how dare she try to infringe on our space.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,659 Posts
Burn The Witch!

·
Registered
182 Posts
I got one from her, except her quote was a Buddhist quote. Didn't bother with the link because of possible viruses. She went into the trash. Suspect that she was an Obama-lover and a gun-hater.....

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
I've had those PM's on most of the sites that I'm a member of, and they're always linked to a Buddhist site.

Surprising, 'cause they don't usually do any proselytizing................

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
These must be new, 'cause she was deleted over two weeks ago.
Send the PM and we'll take care of it!
Make sure you check the date and member name on that PM if you get a copy of it. I don't think a "Guest" has the ability to PM anyone unless they have their e-mail address from when they were a member or from another forum. Makes no sense.

·
Registered
5,538 Posts
I got a message from her on 7-31, I ignored it when I saw that she nad no posts.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
I got a message from her on 7-31, I ignored it when I saw that she nad no posts.

Her account was deleted in August, I think within the last 7-8 days.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I got one from her on 7-31-08, if you still want me to forward it to the mods let me know and I will be glad to

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
It was resolved. :biggrin5:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.