National Gun Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have gotten an offer for trade for these 2 guns can anyone tell me which is better and worth more both are new in box also im a girl so which would be more comfortable. need asap thanks guys

taurus judge ultra lite
rossi .357

any help much appreciated

·
Super Moderator
11,950 Posts
It really depends on what you want to use them for. Give us some details and we can help get you started.

--Wag--

·
Super Moderator
11,950 Posts
As an aside, it doesn't really matter if you're a girl or not. ;-)

--Wag--

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
23,723 Posts
I have gotten an offer for trade for these 2 guns can anyone tell me which is better and worth more both are new in box also im a girl so which would be more comfortable. need asap thanks guys

taurus judge ultra lite
rossi .357

any help much appreciated

The Taurus runs between $400 and $600.
The Rossi runs between $250 and $500, depending on which model it is.

Honestly, I'm not a fan of either one, however between the two I would probably pick the Taurus due to it being able to shoot .410 shotgun shells. As for comfort, only you can tell if it is comfortable or not. Are you wanting one for home defense, conceal carry or just something to shoot every now and then?

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,084 Posts
Both are firearms produced by companies with 'iffy' reputations for quality control, customer service and warranty service. Personally, unless they were a gift, I would acquire neither of them.

·
Registered
6,452 Posts
It does depend on what the trade is for. I know nothing about Rossi but I would not give a Taurus a second look unless it was a really GREAT deal. Then I would find a Local Gun Store that offered trade ins on used guns and get what I could for it.

·
Registered
7,193 Posts
I`m with the others, I would not spend money on either one although I do have a Rossi lever action rifle thats so far, been dependable. Also. as the others have asked, what are your intentions as far as use?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts