National Gun Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mods if possible please delete this account. No reason against the forum I just do not plan to post and wont be active anymore, thanks.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
53,782 Posts
We cannot do that.

Inactivity will move all of your posts/threads down the pages and will accomplish the same as deactivation.

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,314 Posts
" I hope to have good discussion here and meet some new friends. Thanks everyone."

You gave it not even 2 full weeks .... Something must've pissed you off,,, Oh well

·
Registered
1 Posts
Why are you guys being such jerks just because somebody wanted to delete their account? Seems like the only one who is crying is you. I joined the site trying to reach a member and didn't realize that you couldn't delete your profile when I found out the member hasn't been active in years I don't want to keep it profile to somebody sends me a message that I'll never get LOL are you guys going to start calling me a snowflake? Or are you going to act like adults and just let people want to do what they want to do.

·
Keep calm & return fire!
10,476 Posts
LOL are you guys going to start calling me a snowflake? Or are you going to act like adults and just let people want to do what they want to do.
Yet here you are with sand all up in your coochie bumping an almost 2 year old thread instead of just keeping your mouth shut and letting people do what they want.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Why are you guys being such jerks just because somebody wanted to delete their account? Seems like the only one who is crying is you. I joined the site trying to reach a member and didn't realize that you couldn't delete your profile when I found out the member hasn't been active in years I don't want to keep it profile to somebody sends me a message that I'll never get LOL are you guys going to start calling me a snowflake? Or are you going to act like adults and just let people want to do what they want to do.
So your first post is to resurrect a two year old post to all us jerks?
Well “Bless Your Heart”

·
Super Moderator
11,095 Posts
If you hadn't posted, nobody would have cared.

--Wag--

·
Super Moderator
5,654 Posts
So you're 54449?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts