6" stainless steel

4" blued

2 3/4" blued

2 3/4" blued speed six round butt that is still new in box

·
Old School.
11,011 Posts
Re: pictures of my six's

:D Mr.Hawk you got me drooling all over the place. I have two SS's one with ajustable sights and one with standard sights. I just picked up a Stainless Steel Speed-Six in .357. It is a jewel but I didn't get any box or papers. Them old Rugers will tame any .357 load down. Good luck with yours they are beautys. :mrgreen: :-B-:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you , yes they are a joy to shoot , one of the best shooting short barreled guns i have is the 2 3/4" security six , i want to shoot the speed six just to see how the round butt feels but i hate to since its still unfired

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WOW! I love Rugers! I've got more than my share.

Here's my Security Six - owned longer than I can remember - been camping with me
all over the Southwest, Western Canada, Mexico, has gone 'swimming' in the Colorado
River and Pacific Ocean, and was a boat gun for about ten years.

Each time it took a dip ... an overnight soak in gas and as good as new in the morning.

I think if I had to pick one survival side arm ... it'd be 'My Six!'
:cool:

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Damn fine collection, Mr. Hawk. Nice guns, nice photography.

Brought back some memories for me, for sure. The first centerfire handgun I ever purchased was a Security Six.

·
Registered
67 Posts
My mouth literally dropped when I seen that pic. I do envy you, this is the one I would love to have over any other Revolver. A friend has one and it is a joy to shoot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts