National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8,370 Posts
With no mention of the suspect, I'll wager I know what his skin color is. "Nicetown" sounds like a misnomer!

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,702 Posts
Started with a 'narcotics call'. Drug house. Armed, black, drug dealers. Six officers shot. Non life threatening injuries.

·
Registered
15,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like a slum. DEA going after drug dealers. There ya go, pretty much sums it up. The guy is still inside shooting at the ceiling, cops upstairs.

·
Keep calm & return fire!
13,319 Posts
Not a good area of philly. No place you wanna be after dark.
I’m going to bet that was not a politically motivated act. Given the neighborhood I’m going to put my money on it was a gang banger type.

North philly (where this happened) and West philly both have some very, very rough hoods.

·
55,702 Posts
Now would be the time to rob a bank in Philly. Every cop in the city is at this incident.

·
Keep calm & return fire!
13,319 Posts
This is the general area of philly where this shooting is taking place

·
55,702 Posts
Serving a narcotics warrant went wrong.

·
Aim true !
11,980 Posts
I wonder if the row home is fortified? Sounds like they are having a tough time getting to the suspect(s).

·
55,702 Posts
White shirts and pot bellies have arrived. Its about over.

Reactions: Stevejet

·
Premium Member
7,554 Posts
I’m sure they are legal purchasers of those guns. It may not be drug related at all. It could have been a Red Flag confiscation gone bad.

·
Banned
1,113 Posts
Seems like the suspect(s) only have a six-shot wheel gun.
Are we talking assault revolvers now?

·
Registered
15,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I heard an AR-15 and some handguns. Wether he had one or not, they will say he did.

·
Registered
6,679 Posts
bring in the SEALS, deputize them, and get out of their way..................of course that will never happen.....

so......the hostages/officers are now out of the building.....give it about 24 hours, tear gas it, and have the fire dept on stand-by........

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
6 wounded police officers, released quickly (minor head wound, stubbed toe, splinter, hangnail, broken glass, etc.) On the radio, they made it sound like the 6 were dead. Or maybe the Liberals just WISHED they had been killed.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts