National Gun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Portland's largest newspaper, The Oregonian, prints a headline this am that the the sitting sheriff of Multnomah County (Portland) knew that our past Governor, Niel Goldshmidt, was having an affair with a 14 year old girl while Governor.

The sheriff happened to be the Governor's driver/bodyguard at the time. He kept quiet and rose to be come the top cop in the largest populated county of Oregon.

Yikes! This is deep doo doo for the Sheriff!

But of course all these liberals don't think that they should have any restrictions on their personal behavior. If it feels good then its OK!

It will be interesting to see if anything comes of this release of new information. In fact the Governors wife was also having an affair with the Sheriff/Driver at the time and has come forward and said yes, the Governor was indeed having an affair with the 14 year old.

How would you dicipline the parties involved??

·
Registered
177 Posts
Well, this is fairly easy. If he's a Democrat, just have Bill Clinton represent him. Bill didn't have sexual relations with Monica either. If he's a Republican, it's just a Democratic smear campaign and he still didn't have sexual relations with her. That's his story as long as he sticks to it.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Trapper L said:
Well, this is fairly easy. If he's a Democrat, just have Bill Clinton represent him. Bill didn't have sexual relations with Monica either. If he's a Republican, it's just a Democratic smear campaign and he still didn't have sexual relations with her. That's his story as long as he sticks to it.
Clinton lost his license to practice law due to his lying. But other than that point, you are right regarding how this will probably go down.

E

G

·
:cool: --Hey man, I was only BORNED there in 1943, I stand on the 5th--

--I'm also innocent as the driven snow--

-- -r- :i: --JIMBO

·
Right Wing Zealot
1,228 Posts
1. Sounds like your Governor is a child molester. 14 is too young to consent and he is way too old to be with anyone under 18. Standard child molester sentence should be appropriate, however if he is a Democrat, the justice (and I use that term loosely) department will say nothing happened and the story won't make the liberal news...although he will probably then start getting invited to Hollywood parties.

2. The Sheriff, who was not a cop at the time, was a confidential employee of the Governor...so he didn't say anything then...right or wrong, he did what he was told to do. He should probably be ashamed looking back on it. It sounds like, however, that he was too busy banging the Governor's wife like a screen door in a hurricane, so by all means, he should at least brag about that. Tough call.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SatanzBountyHunter said:
1. Sounds like your Governor is a child molester. 14 is too young to consent and he is way too old to be with anyone under 18. Standard child molester sentence should be appropriate, however if he is a Democrat, the justice (and I use that term loosely) department will say nothing happened and the story won't make the liberal news...although he will probably then start getting invited to Hollywood parties.

2. The Sheriff, who was not a cop at the time, was a confidential employee of the Governor...so he didn't say anything then...right or wrong, he did what he was told to do. He should probably be ashamed looking back on it. It sounds like, however, that he was too busy banging the Governor's wife like a screen door in a hurricane, so by all means, he should at least brag about that. Tough call.

They are all liberal democrats and the Sheriff was a member of the State Police at the time. They are assigned to guard the governor.

·
Right Wing Zealot
1,228 Posts
sig232 said:
SatanzBountyHunter said:

They are all liberal democrats and the Sheriff was a member of the State Police at the time. They are assigned to guard the governor.
Oooh, forgot about that one...then I think he has to be held accountable as a public servant since he was an LEO at the time. Although knowledge of a crime and committing it are two different things.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts