National Gun Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I spent 30 years in the Navy, half as Enlisted and half as an Officer. Retired in '92, got a piece of land here in SW Kentucky where I can go out and either talk to my Maker or take a shot at 'um... which ever I feel like that doing day. I've got a variety of weapons that I enjoy shooting or just carrying around, when I'm in the woods. I spend most of my days restoring antique Farmall tractors... working on a 1938 Farmall F-14 right now.

I'm glad I found this site, hoping to glean a lot of useful information.

Larry

·
Aim true !
10,340 Posts

·
Registered
13,246 Posts
Welcome. Where were you stationed? My dad retired out in the early 70's and then did another 10 as a civilian which made me sort of a base brat in Newport. One of my brothers followed his footsteps and did some time in Bermuda and then the rest in Norfolk but he was unlucky enough to spend half his time in the middle east.

·
AZHerper
3,747 Posts
Welcome from Arizona. You're going to love this site. BTW: For some obscure reason, I've always liked antique tractors.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Welcome from New Jersey! My neighbors got 3 Farmall’s. He’s a farmer and I know his grandfather gave him two that he had. I don’t know the models but one has the two front wheels ( Farmall Cub) together and the other two have them apart. He also has two others but I’m not sure what they are.

·
Banned
8,370 Posts
Welcome from Florida!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Did 4 years, most of which was on an LHD stationed in southern Japan. We were forward deployed and I was in engineering, so I got burnt out quick, glad to have had the experience, nonetheless. Welcome to the forum.

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,465 Posts

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
22,347 Posts
Welcome from NC! ...... and "Thank You" for your service to our great nation!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts