National Gun Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The article says the regime is denying any cases of corona in the hermit kingdom.
But experts are skeptical as they share a very porous border with China.
If they do have it, they do not have the health infrastructure to control it.
The whole country could go down the tubes.
South Korea needs to be very nervous.
https://www.foxnews.com/health/north...s-cases-expert

·
Registered
88 Posts
They have the means and the will to stop the spread; do not need a health system to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
i would not be suprised if n korea murdered and burned the bodies of the ill to prevent spread.....if their army has doubts about such, then decimation of their ranks would be called for....and would be done without hesitation...

Reactions: friendof2nd

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
The punk kid running NK could not care less how many people he needs to kill to stay in power, remember, he is a Communist in good standing. I am pretty sure they have a solution to the corona virus problem, they will simply kill anyone they suspect that have been infected, they only need a suspicion, they do not need proof.
Would it be nice if the Punk Kid were to be infected himself?

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
22,293 Posts
The punk kid running NK could not care less how many people he needs to kill to stay in power, remember, he is a Communist in good standing. I am pretty sure they have a solution to the corona virus problem, they will simply kill anyone they suspect that have been infected, they only need a suspicion, they do not need proof.
Would it be nice if the Punk Kid were to be infected himself?

The problem is the virus spreads from person to person, and it can take up to two weeks before any syndromes appear. And those doing the killing to stop the virus, would probably end up infected themselves. NK doesn't have a healthcare system so there is no way for NK to get ahead of the virus and stop the spread.

Reactions: friendof2nd
1 - 5 of 5 Posts