1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
8,192 Posts

Stick in some ear plugs before you "get them off your vehicle".
Something about that G19 sticking out the driver's window can tend to change some attitudes......

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Use the pedal on the right and not the one on the left until you are very far from the crowds. These are not protestors, they are law breaking rioters if they surround vehicles, do damage and threaten or do harm to others. The longer you sit there the more time you give the crowd to increase and possibly bring harm to yourself and anyone else in the vehicle.

Reactions: Ziggidy

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
21,920 Posts

Reactions: Fitasc Shooter

·
Premium Member
5,594 Posts
This has gone way beyond justice for George Floyd. This is a lawless push for their agenda of not getting arrested for the crimes they commit. Anything short of murder should be ignored by the police and murder is Misdemeanor.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
While i think it's sort of funny how the driver handled that one it is wrong and certainly illegal everywhere to swerve back just to purposely hit a prot....rioter.

·
Registered
6,043 Posts
Kind of different but not worth own thread.

Police in Seattle have taken into custody the driver of a car that struck two women during a protest
on a downtown stretch of Interstate 5 late Friday

How did they attain a permit to protest on I-5 ??

Washington State Patrol Capt. Ron Mead
Protesters have shut down the interstate for 19 days in a row, Mead said at the press conference.

“My hope is, as a result of this tragedy, protesters will reconsider their desire to be on the interstate because I cannot guarantee their safety, plain and simple,” Mead said.

This one say
Facebook livestream captioned 'Black Femme March takes I-5' ended abruptly.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They will e out there. They are hoping someone gets run over, just not them personally.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts