National Gun Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
18,450 Posts
I just caught the last 12 or 15 minutes of the crazy loon's diatribe, and I have to admit and declare ......... She wins! Her ass is the fattest and her brain is the dumbest! And by her own admission, she invokes reference to GOD as her guidance and her being a "good Catholic" as her credentials!

I've never seen such a delusional liar and crazy low-life bag of pus in my life! "Insanity" is her name, now.

·
Registered
7,947 Posts
She is a nut case that is for certain. If we locked her in a round room after telling her to stand in the corner she would wear out the carpet running in circles.

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
Is this supposed to be some kind of shock? Before he even took office, my liberal neighbor said he should be impeached, and she believed if he was impeached, it would be handed to hillary. Stupid is as stupid does. (I just watched Forest Gump the other day!)

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Cowboy, even if she thinks she has the votes, she’s so bullied into doing this that she can’t stop. They would look like fools if they decided not to go forward. The problem is that they are going to look like fools anyway. The beautiful part to all of this is that the Senate should go and have an inquiry and then there’s no stopping Hunter Biden, even Joe Biden and the know nothing, hearsay wit-lesses from testifying in the open and under oath because it’s then a trial. They are fools and are going to loose the house and the election.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think your right Stamps6
Once the republicans hold the gavel and can call and question people it will go south fast.
cant wait to hear from Hunter Biden, Comey, Brennan, Stroke etc.
My only fear is that the Republicans get gutless as they have so many times in the past

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
I predict the dems will block anyone from testifying, make up some bs as justification. I think we're broken for good. We were already broken, but it was hidden. Trump said "watch" as he exposes the mess.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
53,782 Posts
House dems have no power in the Senate. Senate dems hold very little power in the Senate. This 'impeachment', such as it is, will die a stinking death in the Senate.

Reactions: Northtidesix

·
Registered
7,947 Posts
House dems have no power in the Senate. Senate dems hold very little power in the Senate. This 'impeachment', such as it is, will die a stinking death in the Senate.

My only concern is the gaggle of spineless rino's that don' have brains or balls enough to stand with President Trump. Keep in mind President Trump was elected without a party. All the GOP power mongers were and still are anti Trump.
It will be interesting.

·
Registered
6,055 Posts
In cramped spaces in the Rayburn and Longworth House Office Buildings, as well as the speaker’s suite, the final articles of impeachment are being incubated in the shadow of the Capitol dome.
It is a frantic backstage tableau of Washington anthropology, populated by Judiciary and Intelligence Committee aides, lawmakers and counsels hunched over computer screens and yellow legal pads.

The rooms are littered with empty soda cans, pie leftover from Thanksgiving and boxes pulled from shelves containing files from past impeachments.
There are recurrent calls for tech support, caffeine and blankets, because the rooms can get cold.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/behind-the-scenes-of-impeachment-crammed-offices-late-nights-cold-pizza/ar-BBXUpd8?ocid=spartanntp

However, make no mistake that is exactly what the Democrats in Congress are attempting with their agenda.
President Trump is right to call for the resignations of Pelosi and Schiff and other Democrats in response.
These officials are violating their oaths of office and attempting this coup in broad daylight, hoping we never notice they are setting the Constitution on fire.
But of course we notice, and we will hold them accountable.
https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/464219-the-impeachment-agenda-of-democrats-is-a-political-coup

Reactions: Northtidesix

·
Registered
126 Posts
i dont expect it to make it to the senate.i expect it to die on the house floor.
those in the house dont want a trial and have to air their dirty laundry in a senate trial.there would be too many of them end up in jail.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts