National Gun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a classic example of how “intolerant and sanctimonious” Democrats really are. If there is ever a case for “grace” this is an example. Instead of upholding “redemption” these bureaucrats thought it prudent to further “condemn” a man who has indeed redeemed himself. In God’s domain: Yes. In Man’s domain: No.

No doubt, the true colors of the Democrat Party and New Jersey are on full display. I was there in the 80’s in the military. I would not set foot in that state ever again. The story’s of tyranny I have read the last few years is utterly disgusting.

“Longtime 2nd Amendment supporters may remember Steffon Josey-Davis, the New Jersey man arrested after he revealed during a traffic stop that he had accidentally left his legally owned firearm in his glove compartment. Despite the fact that there was no ill intent, prosecutors came after Steffon with felony charges, and he eventually pled guilty to reduced charges and received probation and a fine. Two years later, in 2015, then-Governor Chris Christie pardoned the young man, restoring his hope for a career in law enforcement.”

https://bearingarms.com/cam-e/2019/...a2697403e5bc4a3fd4ac1b16dfb849&recip=26952950

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

· Keep calm & return fire!
14,178 Posts
I did not vote for any of the democrats elected to office in NJ but the majority of voters did and they deserve the representation they elect.
I feel extremely bad for young Mr. Steffon but this is what happens when the residents keep sending these fools back to Trenton.

· Grand Imperial Poobah
33,014 Posts
I did not vote for any of the democrats elected to office in NJ but the majority of voters did and they deserve the representation they elect.
I feel extremely bad for young Mr. Steffon but this is what happens when the residents keep sending these fools back to Trenton.
Are you sure about that? I wouldn't put it pass the dems to commit voter fraud, to gain power.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.