It also has the Bigger Mag
Release Mod & the 10% less, Red Spring Mod

It also has the Paracord Whip &

Pocket Shiv Mini Double-Edged Combat/Tactical Knife with MOLLE Attachment

With these attached, it makes the Gun into whats called a " Survival GUN "

View attachment 107522

View attachment 107524

View attachment 107526
This is exactly what Im looking for. I bought a Panzer Arms AR12 Gen3 last year. I like it, as long as the munitions have enough go-powder to cycle the action. I also like to call it Excalibur because its like shouldering Ned Starks ******* sword. Ive been looking into collapsible stocks to no avail. Ive been talking with a machinist about cutting into current stock and hooking one up. This looks like an official conversion kit? I was wondering where you got all your parts from seeing as I've been interested in a softer spring to shoot a greater variety of load.

Also, totally no user name relation. I created this account solely for this message and used a handle that I use with all my gaming accounts before I even saw your handle. Fun stuff.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is exactly what Im looking for. I bought a Panzer Arms AR12 Gen3 last year. I like it, as long as the munitions have enough go-powder to cycle the action. I also like to call it Excalibur because its like shouldering Ned Starks *** sword. Ive been looking into collapsible stocks to no avail. Ive been talking with a machinist about cutting into current stock and hooking one up. This looks like an official conversion kit? I was wondering where you got all your parts from seeing as I've been interested in a softer spring to shoot a greater variety of load.

Also, totally no user name relation. I created this account solely for this message and used a handle that I use with all my gaming accounts before I even saw your handle. Fun stuff.

Thanks!
He got the adapter from dale at tripleffirearms. He sells them for 60 dollars

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi All newbie here. I just got my Ar12 Pro and have a question. The safety lever does not point to the red or white dot, works as it should but does not line up to dots. Can someone post a pic?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Honestly, you lever looks like your levers aesthetic cover came off some where along the line, if thats a thing. It should look like the bottom one. If you just bought your gun, get ahold of the shop where you bought it and the Panzer arms. They should be able to send a new part no charge. From there its just replacing it, which I recommend doing yourself. Its very easy to break down and more importantly, its good to get to know how your gun is put together. There are youtube videos out there to give you a step by step.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Honestly, you lever looks like your levers aesthetic cover came off some where along the line, if thats a thing. It should look like the bottom one. If you just bought your gun, get ahold of the shop where you bought it and the Panzer arms. They should be able to send a new part no charge. From there its just replacing it, which I recommend doing yourself. Its very easy to break down and more importantly, its good to get to know how your gun is put together. There are youtube videos out there to give you a step by step.
After some more investigation, it appears the lever they put on mine is for the BullPup version. I contacted Panzer but have not heard anything back.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had to chime in.....
First post...Greetings all!
I received my Panzer AR Twelve Pro, from Classic Firearms a couple weeks ago....It's a beauty!
Added a Triple F adapter, a Kynshot tube and also added a FAB (mako division) GL-Shock stock w/ riser. also added a Tactical muzzle brake / cylinder choke by Carlson. Added a Holosun 510c green optic a green laser, tactile white light, a FAB fore grip and some 10 round mags.
I would recommend doing a serious cleaning and lubrication job, before running anything through it! You really need to clear out all of that corrosion inhibitor and all the machining fines.Mine was loaded with both!
I'll throw up a pic or 2, some time tomorrow.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I had to chime in.....
First post...Greetings all!
I received my Panzer AR Twelve Pro, from Classic Firearms a couple weeks ago....It's a beauty!
Added a Triple F adapter, a Kynshot tube and also added a FAB (mako division) GL-Shock stock w/ riser. also added a Tactical muzzle brake / cylinder choke by Carlson. Added a Holosun 510c green optic a green laser, tactile white light, a FAB fore grip and some 10 round mags.
I would recommend doing a serious cleaning and lubrication job, before running anything through it! You really need to clear out all of that corrosion inhibitor and all the machining fines.Mine was loaded with both!
I'll throw up a pic or 2, some time tomorrow.
So thats where I picked up my Panzer AR. I had some issues when breaking it in that required sending it across the country to CF's personal gun smith. (It was under warranty) I had one here in WA that does smithing/repairs for the local and state police, but they weren't having it. Cost me ~120$ to ship. CF wouldn't reimburse me for the shipping or even allow a partial store credit. I actually spoke about this to the gunsmith and he was notably frustrated. He told me that this was common with them and that it seems "Classic Firearms screwed another customer". To be clear, CF's own gunsmith said they were **** and to not buy through them anymore. I'm pretty sure they removed my review from their site after everything settled.

Take that as you will.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have this gun and it's a ton of fun to shoot... You'll need to put a few rounds through it to get it to work the way you want to. Also ProMag 1919 2 3/4 inch 10 round mags work for this gun, and they take 3 inch rounds. (Spite the 2 3/4 inch). Currently trying to find a Muzzle Brake and Buffer Tube Adapter.
I have this gun and it's a ton of fun to shoot... You'll need to put a few rounds through it to get it to work the way you want to. Also ProMag 1919 2 3/4 inch 10 round mags work for this gun, and they take 3 inch rounds. (Spite the 2 3/4 inch). Currently trying to find a Muzzle Brake and Buffer Tube Adapter.
I just bought one looking to do the same plus and a coward grip you got any suggestions?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello. Just joining. First I'd like to say that by removing the tip of the barrel shroud that came with the AR 12 right above the threads, I was able to screw it down enough to add a phantom muzzle brake without sacrificing the original cool look. Next I was wondering if anyone knows of a shorter stock that will fit this gun.
If you find a short stock please let me know

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have you found a rear sling swivel?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone had any issues with their PA 5-rd magazines that came with the gun going too far into the magwell and block the bolt from cycling?
When I load a mag in quickly and bump it in, I've had issue with both the factory Panzer mags getting wedged into the magwell, and can see them up too far. I just got my Gen 3 gun, and have only taken it to the range once.

Already threw away the worthless rear, plastic sight and replaced it with one from a previous AR build.

61 - 78 of 78 Posts