National Gun Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought one of these and would like to know if anyone else here has had any experience shooting one and could give me some info on how you thought it performed? I plan to go to the range this weekend to shoot mine but I was wanting to see if someone here has had a good bit of time to shoot this gun and what they think of it. Also I am guessing it is fairly new gun since I cannot find any reviews of it on youtube just a video made by a seller about getting them in stock.

·
Premium Member
5,624 Posts
Tough to say. What I do know is that the Truks have been making shotguns for 100 years and are pretty good at it.
Panzer AR12. They were pulled off the market a few years back for function problems. I think they worked out the kinks. Youll need to break it in with some heavy loads. A 25 round box of 00 buck should do it. Many only function only with heavy loads. I'll be looking forward to the range report.

·
Super Moderator
5,691 Posts
No, they suck. Do not fire it until you have given it away. They are DOD - destructive only devices, which will self destruct upon pulling the trigger.

EDIT: Deleted the drunk ranting lol

·
Super Moderator
5,691 Posts
Yes up top was sarcasm.

joking put to the side........I have not heard of it and why would you purchase something then ask of it?

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
53,782 Posts
From August 2015

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
53,782 Posts
From November 2017

·
Super Moderator
11,194 Posts
**Adding to list of guns to buy.**

:wink:

--Wag--

·
Super Moderator
5,691 Posts
Does look like fun though don't know if I would put up with the cycling issues.

Reactions: gunzilla

·
Registered
10,064 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have this gun and it's a ton of fun to shoot... You'll need to put a few rounds through it to get it to work the way you want to. Also ProMag 1919 2 3/4 inch 10 round mags work for this gun, and they take 3 inch rounds. (Spite the 2 3/4 inch). Currently trying to find a Muzzle Brake and Buffer Tube Adapter.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have not heard of it and why would you purchase something then ask of it?
I just wanted to see if other people had this gun and what they thought about it since I am unfamiliar with it and just bought it as a impulse buy. I was buying ammo and saw it on the wall nd asked about it and the employee told me what it was and that he bought 3 from a seller who stopped by offering them to his store and also that he has already sold 2. Since I was already wanting a semiauto shotgun and this was the last one there I decided I'd take a shot in the dark. The price was really good at just 400 dollars and it seemed decent quality when I got to check it out so I got it. I shot it earlier today and after getting it to cycle properly I do not regret buying it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
From August 2015

This is a classic firearms brand and also looks different from mine, are they affiliated with Panzer? Also I was told when I bought it something along the line of mine is a newer release that has feeding and cycling issues fixed.

·
Super Moderator
5,691 Posts
I just wanted to see if other people had this gun and what they thought about it since I am unfamiliar with it and just bought it as a impulse buy. I was buying ammo and saw it on the wall nd asked about it and the employee told me what it was and that he bought 3 from a seller who stopped by offering them to his store and also that he has already sold 2. Since I was already wanting a semiauto shotgun and this was the last one there I decided I'd take a shot in the dark. The price was really good at just 400 dollars and it seemed decent quality when I got to check it out so I got it. I shot it earlier today and after getting it to cycle properly I do not regret buying it.

Got to love impulse buys lol. I've done it s few times myself. This week I saw a new other from Connecticut Shotgun - SKO Shorty. Believe they have another company related to them from what I'm gathering. The SKO is 12 gauge, semi auto, front vert grip, magazine fed, pistol grip, and no stock for 5xx.xx. Bit smaller then the shotgun you picked up. Not s shotgun, its an other. I almost picked it up. The store owner shot one and said the recoil is manageable with the front grip and did not jam with high brass. There was no bird shot on hand so he wasn't sure how it was with it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bought mine a couple of weeks ago and took it to the range the other day. Man, what a beast. Here's what I found:

--Birdshot target loads won't even cycle the action - no ejection at all. This is not totally unexpected.
--Surprisingly, the round I was going to use for home defense, the Winchester Super-X 3" #00, would not feed reliably - hung up about every third shot - but the Super-X 2-3/4" #00 had no issues, even from the (MKA 1919) 10-round magazine.
--The Remington 2-3/4" #4 were also perfectly reliable.
--Brenneke 2-3/4" 1 oz. K.O. slugs also cycled perfectly.

I ended up buying four boxes of the Remingtons and loading up both 5-round mags and the 10-round mag with them.

I added a Ade Advanced Optics LS003G on the lower pic rail. Has a tac light and green laser and won't break the bank.

For transport, this Plano All Weather Tactical Gun Case, 42-Inch, was perfect.

30714416_10211321509620235_6608497145622298624_o.jpg

I've heard don't buy the Promag 10-round magazines because they are too tight. The MKA 1919 magazine is flawless in this gun. Bought mine at Atlantic.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have this gun and it's a ton of fun to shoot... You'll need to put a few rounds through it to get it to work the way you want to. Also ProMag 1919 2 3/4 inch 10 round mags work for this gun, and they take 3 inch rounds. (Spite the 2 3/4 inch). Currently trying to find a Muzzle Brake and Buffer Tube Adapter.

If if you find the buffer tube adapter please let me know! The one from CNC Warrior does not fit.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello. Just joining. First I'd like to say that by removing the tip of the barrel shroud that came with the AR 12 right above the threads, I was able to screw it down enough to add a phantom muzzle brake without sacrificing the original cool look. Next I was wondering if anyone knows of a shorter stock that will fit this gun.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yeah, but if you have to shoot a round with full power loads, that's going to really wreck your shoulder!

--Wag--
Its a Auto Loader...SO... It has a Compensator Spring in it, "ala Bolt Ejection spring" ... Also you can buy for $16.00 a 10% reduced Power Spring that will insure Lighter Loads will function reliably... (buy at Tooth & Nail Armory)(its painted RED)

Reactions: Wag
1 - 20 of 60 Posts