National Gun Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a pair of Springfield Defender 3.3” 9mm’s today. If been heehawin around for several months about whether or not I wanted to shell out the cash for them. Got them to knock $130 off a pair so I went for it.

02914676-C02F-401F-BFEE-057C804F1A7A.jpeg

Ill put up a review soon. I have a few videos to finish first.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, my brother went in to buy one after I told him the deal I got and they were sold out. Decided to let him have one of these. Had them redo the purchase and transfer one to him. His paperwork went in after mine but he was approved for pickup and I’m on hold. Good for nothing Democrat’s for you. Stole all the FOID money to pay for other crap the state ran into the ground and I’m told the state police have like 4 people holding down the fort, processing all these background checks.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Eh and Springfield`s Lobbyist are no help at all so YUP by all means keep feeding them to....

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We took it out to 85 yards yesterday, took 9 shots at an 8” target, standing freehand, made contact with 5. It’s probably safe to say it was the shooter. Sight’s bigger than the target at that range. For the price I paid, I don’t think you could find a better bang for the buck anywhere. Only ran 50rds total but zero malfunctions running cheap Armscor USA ammo.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am at the 500rd mark and still zero malfunctions. Wife shot off 200 through it this evening. It kicks a little harder than her 380 EZ so it took her a mag or two to get a good handle on it but once she did, she ran it like a champ. A little coaching and by 100 rds, she had excellent muzzle control.

The other one was sold to my brother who has yet to shoot it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts