National Gun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Last Stand on Earth
6,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m going to start off by saying that this purchase broke all my own rules. It’s not stainless or blued, but black cetakote instead. Also has aluminum frame which I’ve never been fond of. At $169.99 each, it was worth a try. That’s in Heritage price territory. I opted for the black and plan to dress them up with some grips. I’d like to put a set of pewter grips on these but don’t know if they’ll fit. Someone in one of the Ruger forums said he used a set of old model Blackhawk grips that fit fairly well.

Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft Airsoft gun

These are the grips i wanted wanted but I don’t think they’ll fit. If anyone knows better or knows where to get a similar set that’d fit, I’d appreciate a heads up

Design Pattern Metal Silver Fashion accessory

· Last Stand on Earth
6,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Might be a little bit. Need to get my other S&W 9 Shield off layaway first. If the weather cooperates (big if), my brother just picked his up, might be able to do a quick report for ya. Wind has to die down a little. It’s been ridiculously windy for the past 2 weeks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.