National Gun Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every time I see somethings REALLY 'STUPIT' in the news - it's SURPASSED a few days later! Just had to see NGFer's reactions! :eek:

UNION CITY, Ga. - A McDonald's employee spent a night in jail and is facing criminal charges because a police officer's burger was too salty, so salty that he says it made him sick.

Kendra Bull was arrested Friday, charged with misdemeanor reckless conduct and freed on $1,000 bail.

Bull, 20, said she accidentally spilled salt on hamburger meat and told her supervisor and a co-worker, who "tried to thump the salt off."

On her break, she ate a burger made with the salty meat. "It didn't make me sick," Bull told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

But then Police Officer Wendell Adams got a burger made with the oversalted meat, and he returned a short time later and told the manager it made him sick.

Bull admitted spilling salt on the meat, and Adams took her outside and questioned her, she said.

"If it was too salty, why did (Adams) not take one bite and throw it away?" said Bull, who has worked at the restaurant for five months. She said she didn't know a police officer got one of the salty burgers because she couldn't see the drive-through window from her work area.

Police said samples of the burger were sent to the state crime lab for tests.

City public information officer George Louth said Bull was charged because she served the burger "without regards to the well-being of anyone who might consume it."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070909/...d_salty_burger

LOL ... Jeeze!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
957 Posts
What a crock. I heard a while back of some slob suing a fast food joint 'cause his burger had cheese on it. What a crock.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If the police and prosecutors have this little to do, then it is obvious that crime is at a low level and there should be layoffs.

Can't argue with that logic!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My favorite (so far) is arresting the two boys for 'swatting girls on the butt'
and then being faced with registering as sex offenders.

I remember doing that - and then being chased by the girls wanting more!
:-B-:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
zipperzap said:

They did get off, but only because Dennis Prager made a huge deal about it and raised several thousands of dollars to defend those boys.

I hope that prosecutor gets arrested for harassing them... sort of like Nafong.

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
zipperzap said:

You know, this bring me to a very sore point! What the heck happened to harmless flirtation?!?!?

There was a time when a man could tell a woman that she looked good, and could give her a big old wink without fear of her screaming harassment. There is a dynamic between men and woman that is lost by all this PC crap! Woman like the attention of men, and men like to give it - it's natural........

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't believe her alabi!She made a statement when she salted the Burger and the cops know it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What the heck happened to harmless flirtation?!?!?
My wife allows me to flirt - harmlessly - and the way I will know I've
over stepped the boundaries ... when my keys don't fit the house locks!

TA DUM!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SheNine said:
zipperzap said:

You know, this bring me to a very sore point! What the heck happened to harmless flirtation?!?!?

There was a time when a man could tell a woman that she looked good, and could give her a big old wink without fear of her screaming harassment. There is a dynamic between men and woman that is lost by all this PC crap! Woman like the attention of men, and men like to give it - it's natural........
That was actually something that was very strange for me when I got out of college and started working. Most of my friends happened to be female. I was used to harmless flirting and was always asked, from a guy's point of view, various things.

When I got into the work world, it was a huge wake-up call. I never got accused of anything, but I learned quickly that I had to watch what I said, I even was made to fell strange just trying to admire God's handiwork. I never leered or drooled or anything like that, but hell, it is nice sometimes to look at a gorgeous woman and admire her from afar (or across the elevator).

Then, of course, I met my wife and in case she is reading this I don't even notice other women anymore. ;)

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
spanielsells said:
If the police and prosecutors have this little to do, then it is obvious that crime is at a low level and there should be layoffs.

I sure would not argue with that logic!

·
Registered
569 Posts
SheNine said:
zipperzap said:

Most of the time that's true, but I've seen a women really take offence when it's "that time of the month", it happen to a co-worker of mine. I guess we have to ask before we "flirt"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts