National Gun Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kitsap County Sheriff's Office
Port Orchard, WA
> An overheard conversation Monday about the weapons policy at a Silverdale medical office set off a brisk police response after a man who wasn’t in the building called 911 to report a person with a gun.

> The incident started at 10:22 a.m. when a man called 911 to report that his girlfriend had texted him that there was a man with a gun at The Doctor’s Clinic Salmon Medical Center on Myhre Road saying somebody was trying to kill him, according to sheriff’s office reports.

> There was little further information — the caller had no first-hand information — but authorities understood the call as reporting the man was making threats. The first officers to arrive, two sergeants and four patrol deputies, got there about one minute after the call.
“They were getting there pretty quickly,” said Deputy Scott Wilson, a spokesman for the office.

> Turns out a patient had asked a receptionist about the policy at the clinic for carrying weapons and was told it was OK as long as he was legally authorized to carry weapons.
The patient, 29, had a concealed pistol license and said he was concerned about his safety.
Another person at the clinic overheard this conversation and texted her boyfriend, who then called 911.

> Deputies talked to the patient, who did not have a firearm on him, and confirmed no threats were made.

·
Low Speed High Drag
399 Posts
Goes to prove how stupid the average idiot is and how incompetent are the government employees.

·
Registered
705 Posts
It's called paranoia and the reason Red Flag laws will be implemented.

I'm surprised the Dr. even saw the patient, as most will have nothing to do with anyone that owns guns now a days.

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
The call was obviously a false alarm, at such point, the police should have looked for the individual who made the call and arrest him for making a false 911 call.
If the police were to do so every time some one call 911 with a false call, such type of call will decrease dramatically, people who hate guns make such call to harass law abiding citizens knowing that they will not face prosecution for falsely taking the time of the police officers.

Reactions: Racist Infidel

·
Registered
745 Posts
i question the mental health of the people responsible for the 911 call.
If they held these people responsible, for crying wolf, and brought them up on charges, they wouldn't act so much like ninnies, after they paid a few court fines and fees. As
long as they can SWAT people, for free, they are going to keep on doing it.

·
Super Moderator
5,705 Posts
And the person who made the call does not get arrested or have him pay for the misuse of 911? Just gives more incentive for liberals and nut jobs to keep calling 911 (when they are not even there) and say man with gun killing people.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
I’m surprised I haven’t been investigated for the smart ass remarks I make sometimes. A guy I know asked me how it was doing and I said I was just looking for a tall building to start shooting from. His response was to make sure there was room up there for him too.

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
I am a NRA life member, and as such, I have received several stickers with the NRA logo to put in my car, I have not put any of those sticker on the car because the reasons stated in the above posts. There are too many "soccer moms", snowflakes who wet their pants when they see a gun, and all around idiots who would not hesitate to call 911 if they even think you are carrying a gun.

·
Registered
18,645 Posts
All my NRA stickers adorn my tool boxes. I like my cars tires being round and the paint job intact. Far too many village idiots and DEMOCRATS around to tempt.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
The call was obviously a false alarm, at such point, the police should have looked for the individual who made the call and arrest him for making a false 911 call.
If the police were to do so every time some one call 911 with a false call, such type of call will decrease dramatically, people who hate guns make such call to harass law abiding citizens knowing that they will not face prosecution for falsely taking the time of the police officers.
This

Not to mention the low life could have gotten someone killed.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I am a NRA life member, and as such, I have received several stickers with the NRA logo to put in my car, I have not put any of those sticker on the car because the reasons stated in the above posts. There are too many "soccer moms", snowflakes who wet their pants when they see a gun, and all around idiots who would not hesitate to call 911 if they even think you are carrying a gun.
https://www.nationalgunforum.com/attachments/new-members-introduction/112554d1586207632-new-member-michigan-pride.jpg

The snowflakes may wet their pants but the LEOs tend to smile and wave

Reactions: friendof2nd
1 - 13 of 13 Posts