National Gun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to buy a reasonably priced over and under soon and I need some input. The ones I have been studying are the Mossberg, Stoeger, and Charles Daly models. Anybody have one of these and how do you like it, any suggestions would be appreciated.

Last year sportsmen gave over 720 million dollars to conservation, want to protect the environment?……..Hunt in it

·
Texas Legal Gunslinger
3,531 Posts
I don't have any of those, but I will tell you not to overlook the CZ over-unders. They are a great value.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
56,965 Posts
Of the three inexpensive O/U shotguns you mentioned, the Mossberg is the best of the bunch. The CZ is better still. It costs more too.

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
Posted in another thread -

Benelli is making a very nice O/U that is very reasonably priced. The SFT3000 is on sale at Dick's Sporting Goods for $350 right now. The Diamond is $750.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I assume the 350 dollar one you are talking about is the stoeger condor, and the 700 dollar one is the Franchi at Dick's.

·
Chicago Pro-Gun Activist
2,444 Posts
I assume the 350 dollar one you are talking about is the stoeger condor, and the 700 dollar one is the Franchi at Dick's.
Yep - Benelli owns Stoeger. Good read if you are interested -
http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=137020

As for the Diamond, not sure how Benelli and Fianchi work that one out. The flyer says "exclusive to Dick's" and from what I have read it is not exactly like the Condor.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.