National Gun Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am ordering a Nikon 6 X 18 scope for my savage 223 - I want to order from rifleshootersite.com but now paypal says "cannot find merchant" - has anybody ordered form them before? My brother in law just ordered a Loupold form them - got an email response but now waiting for the scope?? Their prices are good but............anyother site reccomendations?

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i got my nikon from sportsmans. i think there on sale right now.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
look at sightwonders.com, they just expanded their inventory to include a bunch of name brand stuff (Nikon). They said that they have more, just not on web yet. He also has some really good prices for ar 15 stuff (rails, mounts, and misc). They are now one of my favorite places to get my stuff.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Good info. Just an FYI (and not meaning to step on any toes) -- the member who posted who posted this thread on 29 June 2007 (four days after this forum got started) hasn't been back since 30 June 2007.

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
Maybe he got his question answered elsewhere.

I guess we've all seem the same questions from the same posters on multiple sites.

It's interesting, hit Submit, then countdown "3...2...1..." REFRESH...Damn, no response.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts