National Gun Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently it's not finalized and I'm sure there are some on here that could care less. The hope I have is a non leftist biased social media platform.
Of course the rank and file members may go rouge but keep hope alive.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I talked about tiktok before. I saw ads on my phone with mostly bikini babes and decided to check it out one day. It started with young girls, a lot scantily clad, dancing around. After a while my content varied slightly. There's some gun culture stuff, political, science, historical, pro American and patriotic content.

Is tiktok an accurate source of information? It can be as I try to research topics of interest. The short form videos can be annoying with several parts but most contributors have youtube vids and channels you can watch if interested. It's ideal for short attention span audiences like myself.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I comment a lot on vid's most of them are mindless throwaway comments. Some are expressing strong opinions or meant to educate but the word limit format doesn't allow for much. I get a few likes and comments on some of my comments maybe a few dozen at the most.

Someone posted an 2014 Antares rocket explosion. I posted "CNN says trump did it. joe said that would never happen if he was in charge" 6 days ago and it it has gotten 3660 likes so far and still growing daily. The most by far I've ever got.

There's one with 7766 likes. "The rocket has been listed as a covid 19 death."

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Things I learned just today on tiktok. Tiktok was not really bought or acquired but was somewhat saved by Oracle.
Janet Reed committed voter fraud but didn't really cheat (yes she did)

Hiroshima H. (Hershey) Miyamura during the Korean war got overrun by Chinese. He ordered a retreat and stayed behind to cover his fellow soldiers. He bayoneted 10 took over a machine gun and shot some 50 more. He was captured and marched away. He was helping his buddy Joe Annelo and the commies told him to leave him behind or they would shoot his @$$ as they commonly did with stragglers. He refused but Joe convinced him to put him down.

He was awarded the Medal of Honor while he was in captivity but it was classified Top Secret. They feared if the commie reds found out what he did to their comrades he may not make it. Luckily he did.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know there are many on here that will not use tiktok and I am not trying to get anybody to load or use it. Just informing folks of what else goes on there.

1w and the likes went up to 3966 and 138 replies to my comment on the Antares.

I have another comment made at the same time "probably unmanned. only time now launches make the news is when [sic] somerhong goes wrong." has 0 comments or likes.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I saw one today with a guy driving and was captioned with a rain x comment and hurricane Sally. They sneak in commercials and endorsements but the guy looked and sounded a little like Jerry Miculek. Not sure if the pimple faced crowd even knew who he was I commented "he look like jerry [sic] michulik."

I went back to the vid and it was @jerrymiculek, it was his page. So currently out of 24 comments mine has the most likes at 9. The comments were no s*** sherlock and please tell me you're joking.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts