National Gun Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
17,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i figured it wouldn't take long before something like this happen. from what i read the truck was diverted off the highway because it was closed by protestors and then another group of protestors started climbing on the truck, stealing cargo from the back and possibly one or more flashed a gun to the driver. The guy did exactly what i would have done and took off. One guy got caught under the duals(with boxes from the back of the truck) between the trailers and was dragged to his death. Warning, the video is graphic and lots of foul language. I guess more protesting to come now......

· Registered
17,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Another video.

· Registered
8,425 Posts
What a lovely documentary short; should win an Oscar for originality

· Registered
4,411 Posts
Don't know what happened but I'm guessing that driver will get fired if not already.

· Registered
17,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Those aren't protesters, they're thieves and looters.

That's why i put "protestors" in quotes.

I hope he doesn't get fired, he was doing nothing but trying to save his own life and his cargo. Sadly though you are probably right being it's a giant corporation and public relations are more important than the lives of their employees.

Reactions: gvaldeg1

· Grand Imperial Poobah
33,079 Posts
Don't know what happened but I'm guessing that driver will get fired if not already.
Considering the shortage of qualified truck drivers, I suspect he won't be out of work long.

· Registered
8,687 Posts
another MSM headline fail.
I was under the impression disrupting commerce was a felony.

Minnesota Department of Public Safety Commissioner John Harrington said footage appeared to show the truck on the highway as police were closing the road. Harrington said the driver "did not appear to drive through any barricades."

Video shows a semi truck driving through crowds of protesters that gathered on the I-35W highway in Minneapolis, Minnesota, on Sunday night. Looked like broad daylight to me.

The department said that the driver has been placed under arrest, adding that it did not appear that any protesters were hit.

This video shows the truck on the highway.
Looks like he ran up on the crowd and had ordered full stop.
People do not realize the distance needed to stop a semi at highway speed.

· Registered
4,411 Posts

· Registered
6,726 Posts
well.........talk about a valid argument to carry my Ruger p85 instead of my LCR.......

at least as far as the above rodeos indicate

Reactions: Ziggidy

· Registered
4,411 Posts
Reginald Denny had a brick thrown at his head. That FedEx truck driver had gun(s) pulled on him from one or more of his hitchhikers. FedEx has a strict no gun policy. When I worked for FedEx we had a human resource lady read us the riot act (pun intended) and told us in absolute terms that we are not to engage any customer in a fight or we would get terminated.

Reactions: Fitasc Shooter

· Jesus Saves
8,682 Posts
Reginald Denny had a brick thrown at his head. That FedEx truck driver had gun(s) pulled on him from one or more of his hitchhikers. FedEx has a strict no gun policy. When I worked for FedEx we had a human resource lady read us the riot act (pun intended) and told us in absolute terms that we are not to engage any customer in a fight or we would get terminated.
If he complied he would have died.

· Registered
184 Posts
those wer not hitchhikers the were ATTEPLTED CAR JACKING

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.