National Gun Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, just introducing my self here. I am a machinist with over 10 years of CNC experience and enough love for it to have a few machines in my garage for personal use, and a newbie to the gun world due to a friend introducing me to his collection and a local gun range. (We met under other circumstances concerning survival tactics and after learning of my skills asked me to make a few things, of course one thing lead to another (testing and mods and such which he asked me to be more involved with) and now I have as much interest in the gun world (collecting, using, etc.) as the manufacturing world.) If you have any questions feel free to ask as I will be hanging out a bit to read what I can here.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Lots of folks with those interests here. Looking forward to hearing from you.

KYPD,

~Rick
a/k/a "The Gunrunner"

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,659 Posts
Greetings and Salutations

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
Welcome from Virginia.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Welcome to NGF! :)

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
owtlaw said:
Check out my machine shop.

http://www.atmi.us
Hey big guy, I check out that link and it says its a "Women owned business!" Is that a scam to get more government contracts or to the ladies give the orders to the guys wearing the cowboy boots?? :D

·
Registered
648 Posts
sig232 said:
owtlaw said:
Check out my machine shop.

http://www.atmi.us
Hey big guy, I check out that link and it says its a "Women owned business!" Is that a scam to get more government contracts or to the ladies give the orders to the guys wearing the cowboy boots?? :D
Yes and Yes :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks all for the welcome. Hope to be more active in the future but for now I will have to suffice with coming by once a week most likely however I do check email a little more freq. (just about all I check more often unless something in there prompts me to get on line properly)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
welcome!!

what you got??

ive got a nice sized bench top mill/drill and a few small lathes.

its a great hobby (expensive though!!!)

just wait till you start making your own guns!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts