National Gun Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this at an antique shop today. Thought to myself, wish I wanted a $100 gun belt. Then thought to myself, I wonder if anybody else wants a $100 gun belt? Looks cool.

Attachments

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
29,927 Posts
The price would have to be cut in half before it would be considered a "fair" price.

Reactions: Yosemite Sam

·
Super Moderator
14,228 Posts
Antique stores seem to think their stuff is gold plated or something. If they ever have something I want, I haggle until I get MY price or I leave.

--Wag--

·
Registered
17,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That $100 was on the tag, I didn't talk to anyone about it. It might be negotiable. I've never been in that store, so I don't know how they operate.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Might be worth the asking price if lined and the missing holster were available. Its mostly only cowboy action shooters usually SASS shooters who use those buscadero style rigs. Standard belt and holster rigs are much more comfortable and practical.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Sure glad everyone else had similar thoughts as mine.

I don’t even want to say what I think it’s worth; then y’all would KNOW that I’m a leather snob.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I could see myself paying $100 for a gun belt, I’ve paid close to it before, but there’s no way I’d pay $100 for an old gun belt lol. It may very well be worth it as an antique, but to me it’s just an old gun belt

·
Banned
3 Posts
A tactical belt closely pertains to a nylon web belt, constructed with strong nylon webbing and sturdy hardware. It’s designed either with a quick-release buckle or a simple lock one. Other features you can find include a V-ring for cargo rigging and a velcro liner belt.The military and law enforcers usually wear this utility belt over the uniform.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Ennnh, that's ridiculously high, IMO. It's used, has no holster, and no engraving or decorative working. If I were looking for a working belt, I might offer them 40$, perhaps settle for 50$ OTD.

·
Registered
17,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It's still there. They said anything over $50 they will call the seller and negotiate. I measured it, forget what it was....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts