National Gun Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Price tag is way too high so it won't be coming home with me.

--Wag--

·
Registered
15,520 Posts
About 5-6 years ago a shop downstate i go to occasionally had some sort of Mac-10 type semi auto pistol clone(forgot the brand) with a 10rd mag so i was good to go in NY. It was cheap, maybe $400 give or take.I literally had the little devil and angels sitting on my shoulders fighting it out. What are you going to do with that, Oh c'mon man it will be fun etc etc. I looked up mag prices and availability and there wasn't any to be had. Gun sat there for a long time and about a year later i was heading there and looked online and found plenty of mags. Went to the shop and gun was gone. The difference between you and I is you don;t have those pesky mag restrictions, i could have bought 30 rounders all day long for the one i was looking at but 10's were scarce. Doesn't everybody want some sort of stamped sheet metal 9mm gun?

·
Super Moderator
13,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The uzi is probably the only one I'd ever want. Definitely not a Mac-10. Ugh. But for that price, I'll leave it.

--Wag--

Reactions: Philmo11

·
Premium Member
8,147 Posts
I try to find some reason, it doesn’t have to be a real good one but some reason to justify every gun I buy. Could be as flimsy as “ it was cheap” or as real as “ one day I’m going to hunt Elk so I better get that 300 WinMag”. There’s no reason for me to have any stamped steel lookalike automatics.

·
Registered
15,520 Posts
I try to find some reason, it doesn’t have to be a real good one but some reason to justify every gun I buy. Could be as flimsy as “ it was cheap” or as real as “ one day I’m going to hunt Elk so I better get that 300 WinMag”. There’s no reason for me to have any stamped steel lookalike automatics.
The two biggest reasons i use are "it was there" and "I had enough money". That's plenty of justification for me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts