National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
:mrgreen: It was decided to merge the General Discussion and Off-Topic board into one. There is always something crazy going on on both so it seemed like a logical decision to merge them.

It's Travis' fault ........... :twisted:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:cool: -Off-topic was a ridiculous -redundant addition to an already overloaded forum, so removing it was a good Idea--

-- -r- --JIMBO

·
Registered
761 Posts
red-rider said:
We are a gun forun, right??? Im sure theres a daily joke forum somewhere.
We don't care what you think. Do you always talk about football in a sports-themed bar? No.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SheNine said:
:mrgreen: It was decided to merge the General Discussion and Off-Topic board into one. There is always something crazy going on on both so it seemed like a logical decision to merge them.

It's Travis' fault ........... :twisted:
OH GREAT, so Travis gets the spanking now? :evil: :twisted:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
red-rider said:
Red,

You can build more relationships with people if you don't have a single-track conversation. I enjoy these forums because the guiding topic is guns, but I also enjoy getting to know people.

If you don't like getting to know others, that's your call. But, it seems silly to demand that the rest of the forum only talk about guns.

Jeff/spanielsells

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Somebody said on a early post that Travis enjoys a good spanking, as long as she's wearing black leather and a mask,,,huh Travis? :lol:

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
My take on it is that you can now post your off topic discussion items in the General Discussion forum! If I am incorrect about that interpretation I am sure Travis will clear up any confusion quickly.

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
red-rider said:
Red, I don't think it's so much about a daily joke, rather a place where people of like mind can just get together and shoot the breeze (good pun! :mrgreen: ). I don't always have something pithy to add, but I do enjoy chatting around with you guys who have the same interest as I do...... We gun people are a breed apart from the others, and we need to stick together! ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sig,

Please delete your post as it is nearly off-topic.

You may repost if the off-topic forum re-appears.

Doug

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Doug Wilson said:
Sig,

Please delete your post as it is nearly off-topic.

You may repost if the off-topic forum re-appears.

Doug

Welcome back Doug!!!! Where have you been? Not GB I hope?

You said you didn't like the Off-Topic forum and would never post there so now its gone! You should put up a toast! ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have had some (local)computer security concerns recently, so now I don't log on unless I have something to say.

I think that being exiled to infinite cyber-space was the right thing to with the off-topic forum.

Thank you !!

Doug

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
What took so long ya ask.... Work :D

The two are now combined so take a look at the new sticky and lets make a name for this general PLACE!

Easier to pick through threads and posts this way..... Switching back and forth got pretty hard...'

This is Off-topic and MIsc gun discussions, now.

Sorry fellas,
Travis

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
"Jimbo" Tell us how you really feel about the new forum change! ;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts