National Gun Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, yes, yes, I know it isn't PC in this new day of recycling PC crudola, BUT,
what kinds of non-paper targets have you shot at (and it was more fun than
some old black and white paper target, wasn't it??? .... com'on, admit it 'Killer,'
it WAS, WASN'T IT? :lol:

Here's some of mine - that I can remember, anyway.

stuffed animals are great fun to shoot at,

so are those little plastic army figures,

and anything that breaks or goes ping.

some people get bored shooting paper targets...

golf balls,

blocks of ice,

partially filled soda cans,

playing cards,

crackers,

dog biscuits,

jello cups,

... and YOURS? Any thoughts on the subject? Use your imagination!
:--- :i:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you have a big garden like me, then you will have tons of tomatoes left over, even after you give away a bunch to your relatives. They are fun to shoot at and the best part is, having nothing to clean up after your done!

·
Big Honkin' Daddy
1,247 Posts
Those real cheap little colored sugar drinks in the little plastic bottles that you can sometimes get for about $1.00 a case. I save the red ones for last... -I :-B-:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SheNine says she must have a sick mind. I ain't touchin' that one. full beer cans make great targets,grape fruits, fresh pumpkin, pizza boxes (without the pizza), sears cataloques, fire ten shots preferably with air rifle or .22, then flip through the pages and see where you hit the models, heehee,burnt out light bulbs, barbie dolls, stuffed toys, need air vents in a habachi bar-b-que? bingo,old propane tanks,they will not blowup!!,balloons filled with water,old car windshields. if you live near a dump, oh excuse me,land fill site and are allowed to shoot, the skies the limit on targets.your right zip shooting at paper is kinda boring.pblsyd

·
Registered
236 Posts
Would it help to shake the beer cans before you shoot them? Hmm...I can't shoot outside the range, someone of you guys must try that for me :mrgreen:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hmmm, I've never shot a full can of beer.... That would be like shooting a friend lol...... :-B-:

·
Premium Member
2,253 Posts
ICM856 said:
Hmmm, I've never shot a full can of beer.... That would be like shooting a friend lol...... :-B-:
.................or one of the kids! GOD forbid! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
761 Posts
Mexicans. Plenty of them, and if you don't tie them up, they give you lots of practice at hitting a moving target.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bowling pins, either standing, or tied from trees.

One of my favorites is a bottle of Tannerite, stashed under a stack of pallets.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Zulu7 :

Mexicans. Plenty of them, and if you don't tie them up, they give you lots of practice at hitting a moving target.
..... Hmmmmm. That kind of thing just leads you down the road to other things.

Generally it starts with just CANS, then AfriCANS, MexiCANS, and sometimes even certain kinds of RepubliCANS!

It's a slippery slope, lad, a slippery slope, indeed!

You CAN dig it, no?

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
zipperzap said:
Zulu7 :

..... Hmmmmm. That kind of thing just leads you down the road to other things.

Generally it starts with just CANS, then AfriCANS, MexiCANS, and sometimes even certain kinds of RepubliCANS!

It's a slippery slope, lad, a slippery slope, indeed!

You CAN dig it, no?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Half empty cans of spray paint are a blast to shoot, just make sure your up wind.................. -I :--- -I :---

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
One day I went to the ranger there was a refrigerator on the range that someone left, so I helped myself to the rest of it.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Zulu7 said:
I'm certain that you are only refering to illegals, but that wouldn't be the right thing to do with them, either.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts