National Gun Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
It's Just My 2¢
5,118 Posts
All you have to do is understand that obama wants to destroy America and all his motives and moves make perfect sense

48 Dems did vote with the Republicans for the bill. It's up to the Senate now

·
Registered
5,897 Posts
Well geesh.... when ya even got Feinstein talking for the bill....

Personally... They should only immigrate Christians. They are under persecution, genocide. As Rubio said; that's always been a reason to allow refugees in.

·
Registered
18,219 Posts
Just saw today's Hillary blurb where she was at a podium venting her opinion on the Refugee Issue and she was in "scold mode" with the congress moving to prevent or delay admittance of the Mooks.

She is now so disconnected from the American people that she has resorted to speaking, verbatim, the words and phrases of the Poseur in Chief who whipped her fat ass in 2007. Today on the subject of the Refugees, she scolds....."Republicans hate orphans. This is not who we are. We can be better than this."

And she is the best the DEMOCRATS can offer? Reduced to Obama-speak?

Meanwhile, back to the OP. Does the big-eared, delusional Mook realize he no longer has any credibility to threaten anyone or thing? His "game" is essentially over. A few surprises no doubt are yet to come, but he is reduced to pitching the fits of a petulant child.

·
Registered
5,897 Posts
Interviewer: What religion are you?
Muslim: I'm a Christian.
Interviewer: Welcome to America.
This is disgusting.
While DC debates religion, refugees, Iraqi Christians feel Uncle Sam's boot | Fox News

EDIT: I just wrote both my Senators and my Rep. to Congress. I urge you to do the same. Put pressure on this. This is just plain criminal. It's disgusting!
Also to answer the above quote. Rubio mentioned in an interview I linked. All it takes is for other known Christians to speak for these people. They have that.

·
Super Moderator
5,591 Posts
There is only one way to stop this and governments will not do it.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
@greybeard,American wasnt built by immigration.American was built by people coming here WANTING to become AMERICANS.
todays immigrant does'nt want to learn the language,cultire,ways of being an American.they want to come here,take advantage of the perks of being IN America but still be Mexican,Syrian,Canadian,Irish,etc.
i have no problem with people that want to be Americans,but those(the majority) that want to come here and try to turn America into wherever they just came from,i have no use for and i want them OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,403 Posts
Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau, a bona fide Progressive jock-sniffer, has announced that Canada will accept Syrian women, children, and families, but NOT single men, in an effort to keep out those considered potentially dangerous.

Needless to say, President Obama will make NO similar injunction, and those single men the Canadians are wisely passing on will be redirected a bit south. We live is a madhouse, in a full-blown Age Of Derangement.

·
Registered
18,219 Posts
Bahrock Hoosayn O'Bama has, in his wise petulance, made it clear now. Anyone who disagrees with his decisions and policies from this month forward are to be considered "our enemies". Hillary agrees, as far as Americans of Republican Party affiliation is concerned.

It's now "Team Sports" folks, no longer just politics. And screw America if it gets in the way of the DEMOCRAT Team! Plus, woe be to anyone if they so much as utter anything about Muslim Extremists or Muslim Terrorists originating from or being associated with Islam. Right "barry" and Hillary?

·
Registered
14 Posts
we when the first 10yr old with a shoeshine box opens it up and blows somebody away mabey the canadians will wake up.
obviously he wasnt in Viet Nam.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
53,706 Posts
The O-Hole is too young for 'Nam. Besides, I believe he was in Indonesia at that time.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts