National Gun Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
53,706 Posts
Its not just the O-Hole. Democrats are lining up against the bill.

·
"You talkin to me?"
4,143 Posts
Its not just the O-Hole. Democrats are lining up against the bill.
sometimes I wonder if it'd make matters 100% better if they'd line up against the wall

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
I can understand the veto vote, I just don't agree with it. We are facing a conflict of values. America was built by immigration. We also expect to be secure in our homes and communities. There are always ways to place any two values in conflict and it is up to us to exercise our judgement as to which value is to be preserved in any particular case. In this case, I choose security.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
I'm really beginning to think that, as far reaching as our founding fathers thinking were, they missed a point. They established criteria for treason...

But they totally missed the concept of incompetence.

·
Registered
18,219 Posts
No. They just never anticipated that a Two Party system, which most abhorred, would get this far out of hand, and that a delusional loser, with MSM coverage. and like-minded Attorney Generals, could ignore so much rule of law.

"barry" petulantly stomps his foot and the earth doesn't tremble, but the Majority Party Republicans do. "Run Republicans, run! Flee. Flee like the wind!"

·
Registered
10,064 Posts
I can understand the veto vote, I just don't agree with it. We are facing a conflict of values. America was built by immigration. We also expect to be secure in our homes and communities. There are always ways to place any two values in conflict and it is up to us to exercise our judgement as to which value is to be preserved in any particular case. In this case, I choose security.
The two main problems are we can't verify who these people are with the Syrian govt because there is no Syrian govt and the fact that at least one of these poor refugees was just involved in one of the deadliest terrorist attacks in the EU.
How many of widowed women and orphaned children will look like this?

·
Registered
5,897 Posts
Just got an email from my Rep. to The House. I think it reflects the House's view. Here's a small excerpt. From Kristi Noem, SD Representative to the House of Representatives.

With this in mind, I believe we need to immediately suspend the acceptance of refugees from Syria and Iraq – at least until the FBI Director and relevant intelligence agencies can certify that asylum seekers do not present a safety threat to U.S. citizens.

I reached out directly to President Obama through a letter this week expressing this view. I also co-sponsored H.R.4038, the American SAFE Act, which would immediately put a pause on the program. I’m proud to report H.R.4038 was passed by the U.S. House of Representatives this afternoon.

·
Registered
5,897 Posts
Rubio: Senate Dems will back bill to pause refugee program | On Air Videos | Fox News

Yes, I agree with Rubio. The POTUS and Hitlery are so out of touch with reality it isn't even funny. It seems Hitlery wants to make it easy to beat her in the next election?
I honestly do think that Obama is lying so badly about this. He's been talking out both sides of his mouth for 7 years. I think this is his plan...look at the post below for his plan in the video. He wants this. He's lying so badly it's obscene.

·
Registered
5,897 Posts
Thank you for posting this. This is what we have to look forward to with the 'refugees'. This is awful.

Also.... Germany claiming that they need to make up for their wrong doing in WWII? They're making up by helping the ancient enemy of Israel. Not helping Israel. Helping Israel's enemy. Think about it!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts