National Gun Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone shared a post made by the NYPD how they broke up a fight and confiscated a gun. When i first looked at it i thought it was some sort of joke. This is the text under the pictures....

This firearm may not look like much, but it is still very dangerous in the wrong hands. Thankfully our Transit officers from District 34 were able to recover it after breaking up a fight near their precinct and placed the known gang member who possessed it under arrest.

cops.jpg

broken revolver.jpg

·
Premium Member
5,894 Posts
Where’s the hammer? What the heck are those marks at the chamber? Fake gun if you ask me or at the very most a non working POS.

·
Registered
13,671 Posts
If I was a gang banger, I'd be ashamed if that was what I had. Can't find ammo for those things, got to order it.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I guess you could use it for a hammer and crack some ones head.
Looks lie a re "weld" from a former cut up.

·
Registered
13,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Where’s the hammer? What the heck are those marks at the chamber? Fake gun if you ask me or at the very most a non working POS.
.It's probably sitting the same place as the main spring and who knows what other parts. Don't think the phillips screw in the side is factory, probably just there to hold the mess together. But hey the streets are safer because in the wrong hands that becomes a club instead of a paper weight.

·
Banned
8,370 Posts
Considering 98% of NY residents are completely afraid or ignorant of guns, that should work just nicely for performing a robbery, yet, since it isn't a working gun, he'll get off.....

Reactions: KILTED COWBOY

·
Registered
729 Posts
They let the gang-banger go ? Now he's probably going to go out and get himself a REAL gun...

Those guys all posed with that thing. WTH were they thinking?

·
Registered
13,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They let the gang-banger go ? Now he's probably going to go out and get himself a REAL gun...

I don't know for sure but from what i read there was a fight and possession of a illegal "firearm" which both fall under the new bail reform so i would assume they let him go.

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,456 Posts
All those smiling cops and the fake gun reminds me of when I was young, my dog came in the house with a dried up mouse probably dead for months but the dog was trying to impress us with his hunter skills.

Reactions: Popeye and Russ D

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Don't the police of New York has nothing better to do?

·
Banned
8,370 Posts

That they got their pic in the paper

Reactions: Kobs

·
RELOAD=More PEW PEW
12,456 Posts
It's missing the big rubber band to keep it closed loll

Reactions: Russ D and Caper
1 - 17 of 17 Posts