National Gun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are any members subscribing to the NRA American Rifleman Video Collection entitled "Personal Firearm Defense Series?"

I put up some info about the videos in the "tactics and training" forum.

I will let you know how I like the video after I watch it this weekend. This is my second and the first one was fantastic. The videos are done at Valhalla Training Center and Rob Pincus, our esteemed NGF member is the gentleman doing the training. These videos are first rate and can be reviewed free for 21 days, so if you like them you pay your money if you don't you simply send them back.

Have you watched them?

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
I subscribe to 1st Freedom, haven't noticed them.

I also cannot find this on their website. I'll have to reread my latest issue, sounds like a good series. I hope i can get it with my existing subscription. Can you post how to order?

BTW-i recently ordered (but have not received) the DVD of the 2005 debate between La Pierre and Rebecca Peters of the International Action Network on Small Arms (IANSA). Figured I can always improve my verbal self-defense skills as well as my gun skills.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Glock27Bill said:
I subscribe to 1st Freedom, haven't noticed them.

I also cannot find this on their website. I'll have to reread my latest issue, sounds like a good series. I hope i can get it with my existing subscription. Can you post how to order?

BTW-i recently ordered (but have not received) the DVD of the 2005 debate between La Pierre and Rebecca Peters of the International Action Network on Small Arms (IANSA). Figured I can always improve my verbal self-defense skills as well as my gun skills.

I see a customer service phone number on the payment form. It is 1-888-695-4868. You might try that. I have not checked the NRA website for info, I had picked it up from a mainling that I received some time ago.

I imagine you can click on Rob Pincus website at the top of the Board Index page for NGF and ask him where to buy them too. I will check further.

Lee/sig232

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
I'll call them.

Sounds like a good series.

Thanks for the info!

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Glock27Bill said:
I'll call them.

Sounds like a good series.

Thanks for the info!

The DVDs are listed at this location. This is the store that markets Robs materials. The Combat Focus DVD was the first in the NRA series and the Advanced Pistol Handling is the second video. Those are the only two I have received from the NRA as of this date. The next one is not due until March 08 I believe.

http://www.icestore.us/servlet/the-DVDs/Categories

1 - 5 of 5 Posts