National Gun Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The forum is not working. I have made about 6 posts this morning and none are showing up.

The system os going down!

ITS THE DEOMCRATS!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
same problem here.............i lost a new thread so i made it agin......so if it gets double posted......don't be suprised......

·
Aim true !
10,046 Posts
I got a PM notice that was already answered. Strange. And my reply is not in my sent folder.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
It seems all posts/threads made between about 4pm yesterday and 10am today are gone. Click the new posts button from the home page and the hole is obvious.

*EDIT... it would seem they are working on it. Two more posts from that time hole have now shown up, 4:32pm and 4:34pm yesterday*

·
Aim true !
10,046 Posts
Got another PM message. It was one that disappeared. Now it's back strange. And my sent message shows now.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
53,782 Posts
You'd think they'd test and debug all these new improvements on a shadow site before upgrading the real sites.

Reactions: Wag

·
Super Moderator
14,196 Posts
Yep, when it gets to page two, it's gone. We don't use up as much cyber space that way which contributes to Global Warming.

Alan

·
Super Moderator
14,196 Posts
If I shut completely down and start up again, access the site, and continuously go about it, it stays working. If I stop for anything it shuts down.

Alan

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
21,951 Posts
The last post in the Funny Pictures II thread is from 03-25. Did one of the admins restore the site from a two week old backup? Or is the flux-captor acting funny again?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts