National Gun Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all my name is Jeramy, I've been in the paintball scence with the rare scenerio game played and I figured I'd try my hand in the "real" gun section to see if I'm any good at it. I found the forum through google because I wanted to find places where I could ask around and see what kind of gun(s) would suite me in target, distance and accuracy shooting. so here I am and any help would be appreciated!

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
Welcome from Virginia, Jeramy.

Jump in and ask questions.

·
Registered
213 Posts
welcome I think many here will suggest your first gun be a .22. Ammo is still cheap and plenty, recoil is nothing, you will learn how to fire the gun accurately. When you move up to larger rounds, that training from your .22 will transfer to many other guns. .22's are just plain fun to target shoot or "plink", cans, other targets or even cute little furry animals :lol: welcome to guns its a fun hobby to have...be safe

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Jeramy.

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
55,659 Posts
Greetings and Salutations

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello and welcome Jeramey. Hope see ya' around. If I can be of any help at all, just let me know.

·
Texas Legal Gunslinger
3,531 Posts
Welcome from Texas.

You picked a good spot to learn.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm new to the forum but not so new to the gun community. Pickup a Ruger 10/22. They're cheaper than most paintball guns and they're great for a first time shooter.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts