National Gun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a Smith & wesson back when they had the $50 rebate and two free magazines deal. I got the check about 5-6 weeks ago but no mags yet. Anyone else have this problem?

G

·
i got my mags after about 7wks and the chack came the next week. my brother lives 2 miles away and bought his pistol 3weeks b4 me and has the mags but still has not recieved a check.it was/is a good deal but s&w has been funny about how and when they 've been sending stuff out, no real rhyme or reason to it. good luck.

·
Just Some Dude...
1,142 Posts
I bought two S&W's with that rebate...
One I opted for the extra mags, and the other I went for the cash!

I got the check a few days ago, but have not seen the mags yet.

G

·
Ordered parts from them at the same time. Some came in a few days, some in a few weeks, but they all got here eventually. Patience is a virtue, be virtuous a little while longer.

·
Just Some Dude...
1,142 Posts
Just to throw this out there... I have never dealt with a manufacturer was actually "Quick" in any sense of the word. ;)

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
My dealer literature from S&W states "$50 check OR two (2) free magazines". Did the offer change?

·
Texas Legal Gunslinger
3,531 Posts
gunrnr said:
My dealer literature from S&W states "$50 check OR two (2) free magazines". Did the offer change?
I believe the offer you have is the current offer. A previous offer expired at the end of April or beginning of May. The current offer is not as great, as I believe the earlier offer was $50 and two magazines.

Actually, the current literature I have is $30 on Sigma and/or M&P Pistols or 2 magazines, and $50 on M&P Rifles or 2 magazines.

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
OK, I kind'a figured that was the deal. Hmmm...always one offer behind...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts