·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

G

·
I love the cartoons....but
-I
on a serious note, my FFL called me yesterday and told me the feds were investigating me because I had purchased more than 50 handguns in the last 12 months. The ba$tard$ fail to see that two are S&W 1 1/2, one a S&W model 4, One a 1923 Commercial Luger, three collectible Walther WW2,
three Baby Brownings- pre 1960, four commeratives, etc, etc. I bought five shooters, the rest are clearly collectibles.They are "afraid" I'm selling them to the boyz in the hood.
Howz that for jack booted stupidity. That's the reason I don't have an FFL, they have to have a warrant to get in my house, if I had an FFL they could walk in any damn time. :eek:

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
whompuss said:
-I
on a serious note, my FFL called me yesterday and told me the feds were investigating me because I had purchased more than 50 handguns in the last 12 months. The ba$tard$ fail to see that two are S&W 1 1/2, one a S&W model 4, One a 1923 Commercial Luger, three collectible Walther WW2,
three Baby Brownings- pre 1960, four commeratives, etc, etc. I bought five shooters, the rest are clearly collectibles.They are "afraid" I'm selling them to the boyz in the hood.
Howz that for jack booted stupidity. That's the reason I don't have an FFL, they have to have a warrant to get in my house, if I had an FFL they could walk in any damn time. :eek:
That sucks Whompuss!! Are they going to let you know when you're "cleared" so to speak. And will this prevent you from buying more anytime soon?

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
whompuss said:
-I
Initially I must put my right hand on the latest copy of NRA "First Freedoms" Magazine and state: I am not now nor have I ever been an apologist for the BATFE,
but there are a few things that you need to consider: First is the fact is that there needn't have been any paper on the S&W 1 1/2s or the Mod. 4, in the first place. It is not uncommon for them to look into an individual with high numbers and, while it is technically an "investigation", it is really what their job is. If all of your purchases were done legally, as I'm sure they no doubt were, there is nothing to be concerned with.

I personally have a little problem with the term "Jack-booted" as that term usually refers to the Gestapo and I know what they did.

BUT...IN any case -- how is this related to pictures of cute little puppy dogs???

G

·
whompuss said:
-I
Thats just Wrong. Sorry my poor little Hairless Mate! :shock:

G

·
I got was wanded and felt up by Homeland Security last week - I let a squeaker fly when
he got too close to the boys. He started giggling to himself and the search was over a bit
prematurely. I smiled and batted my eyelashes at him ... ever so slightly.

... I like being older and not having to really give a rip!
:-B-:

·
Premium Member
15,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Ohhh boy, now THAT's FUNNY! I've always wanted to do that to an "Official Gov't Wander".

·
Iron Maiden
8,441 Posts
zipperzap said:
I got was wanded and felt up by Homeland Security last week - I let a squeaker fly when
he got too close to the boys. He started giggling to himself and the search was over a bit
prematurely. I smiled and batted my eyelashes at him ... ever so slightly.

... I like being older and not having to really give a rip!
:-B-:

Oh Geez!!! You're a riot.......... You must be fun at parties!

G

·
SheNine said:
whompuss said:
-I
That sucks Whompuss!! Are they going to let you know when you're "cleared" so to speak. And will this prevent you from buying more anytime soon?
I'm not prevented from buying or selling but I suspect they'll do a check on me. I could care less, I've done nothing wrong. Same old, same old. They harrass the honest citizens while the boyz in the hood go wild selling crack and robbing honest people.

Remember Ruby Ridge
Remember Waco.
....from my cold dead hands..... my President is Charlton Heston.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts