National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
1,705 Posts
I feel that all the WM's here have had some privilege even if unaware of it.
That does not mean we all took advantage of it.
The same can be said of women.
If she detests men that much, why did she allow one to impregnate her? For that matter, why would any sane man want a woman like that or want her raising his child?
I have absolutely no pity for either of them.
I do however have a great deal of pity for that poor kid. Before it is even born, it has no chance of ever being loved unconditionally or measuring up to expectations. That poor child is going to have a rough life.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

· Premium Member
9,946 Posts
She’s beautiful. She’s gotten more privilege than I as a white male could ever have gotten. If she was all of a sudden fat, homely and stupid, she see what kind of privilege she’s had.

· Registered
17,547 Posts
Well i can certainly guarantee being born to her will give her much more privilege than any of us have experienced. Maybe she could give all her money away, move to East LA and get a job as a waitress so her son won't have to experience all that privilege. It would be the honorable thing to do to make sure her son grows up correctly.

Reactions: Russ D

· Registered
367 Posts
She is saying she only wants to "breed" with non-white men.

There is now tons of propaganda to have more and more girls (and men) think like her. She is not a lunatic or crazy, just weak minded, unable to think for herself, and succumbing to all the endless propaganda from the internet and television news show propagandists.

Regardless, she is just one more person whose words and actions gives evidence and credence to the fact that racism is a learned paradigm and the new world order's plan to "Africanize North America" (i.e., mainly the uSA) is in full effect.

The plan is for "no more white babies." Just one more of the new world order's revealed tenets in their hopes of getting the entire world's population down to 500,000,000 instead of the 7,300,000,000 or so where it sits today.

It's only going to get really really really bad before it gets even worse.

"Keep your powder dry,"

PW

· Registered
895 Posts
I am against any ethnic group being discriminated against in any way, for any reason. But this is a country that is still about 75% white, depending on how you count it. It was mostly built by white men. It was fought for and died for mostly by white men. White men still own most of it. White men still do the most work and take the most risks keeping the country safe and prosperous. That is not a put down to any other ethnicity. It is just how it turned out.

You don't go to S. America and complain about Hispanic privilege. You don't go to Africa and complain about black privilege. You don't go to Asia and complain about Asian privilege. The country is what it is. Anyone can fit in. Anyone can be successful.

Even if the "white privilege" argument has some validity (and I am not saying it does), it is irrelevant. It is a red herring.

· Grand Imperial Poobah
33,079 Posts
I've worked and saved for everything I have, since I was 12 years old. I worked and paid my own way through college, sometimes working two and three jobs. I worked 35+ years in corporate BS. Bought a farm, and still make monthly mortgage payments. I work seven days a week, trying to keep this place going. I currently drive a 23 year old pickup truck with 335k miles on it. I have health issues, aches and pains, and often wonder how much longer can I continue to do what I do. If I have "white privilege", I wouldn't wish it upon anyone else.

Reactions: RMLamp

· Registered
367 Posts
I've worked and saved for everything I have, since I was 12 years old. I worked and paid my own way through college, sometimes working two and three jobs. I worked 35+ years in corporate BS. Bought a farm, and still make monthly mortgage payments. I work seven days a week, trying to keep this place going. I currently drive a 23 year old pickup truck with 335k miles on it. I have health issues, aches and pains, and often wonder how much longer can I continue to do what I do. If I have "white privilege", I wouldn't wish it upon anyone else.
Hear hear!

My "white privilege" started at a whopping $1.00 per 1/4 acre PUSH mowed. When I went to work to be paid hourly, I was given a very substantial $0.50 an hour.

We've had all the breaks sir. Shame on us.

· Registered
1,705 Posts
Hear hear!

My "white privilege" started at a whopping $1.00 per 1/4 acre PUSH mowed. When I went to work to be paid hourly, I was given a very substantial $0.50 an hour.

We've had all the breaks sir. Shame on us.
My first paycheck job was $.90 an hour. For an Army contractor overseas. 14-15 old could only work 4 hours per day at just over half the rate a 16 year old got ($1.60).
My first civilian job payed a whopping $.85/ hour.
Some privilage.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

· Jesus Saves
8,682 Posts
Aw....comon' man....quit your bitchen! :cool:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.