National Gun Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Beretta 92 Fanatic
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for dots that can be purchased to place on guns with all black sights - I HATE all black sights. At my indoor range, it is too dark to shoot that way. And, with my eyes, I LOVE big white dots on my sights.

Anyway - I've never seen such a product - then I clicked on this new sponsor.

Granted, the "dots" that are beings old glow - but still, I am very interested in these things.

But, has anyone used them? Do they stick well? Are they perfect circles? Are they too big or too small to use on certain guns? How many do you get for the price?

I'd love to hear a review. Or, maybe the company can give away a set or two for a review. I have a sponsor of gun oil at my site that has done that to get people interested....

G

·
Haven't used them. Hell, I haven't heard about the products before the guy who sells them joined the site. I would like to know how well they work though.

·
Beretta 92 Fanatic
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I wrote to the dealer and have talked with him - a nice guy. There is a thread on Keltec. Not all the guys on that thread have been too nice to him.

I think I've read enough to go ahead and try a set soon. I only have a rear sight on a Buckmark to try them on.

My interest in them would possibly be buying a gun that I want, but that comes with all black sites (which I hate). Then, putting these on....

I was just curious if anyone here had tried them... Wanted more reviews...

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
I have yet to try them although I was happy to have him as a sponsor because I think he has a nice looking product. I hope someone does buy and try his product. When we had conversation the guy was extremely nice and sounded confident in his product.

So whos going to take the plunge! :D

·
The 500 S&W stare...
10,304 Posts
How are they? Have you gotten them on yet?

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
I bought a set a few months back. Got the nifty UV flashlight to boot.

Although they have not been put on anything yet. The gun the dots were bought for ended up with a set of Trijicons picked up at a yard sale for $10. Felt it was destiny and who was I to question fate? What I can say is those puppies are bright. Charge 'em up and they work. More importantly they hold their "charge". I haven't timed it but they do glow for a long time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts