National Gun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
o.k. people here goes. you want nice guns? the shotgun of your dreams, to match the women in your life? type in james a. purdy & sons. london england. they had a beautiful o/u a while back. you have to ask for a price by return email. Linda Corkill sent me the price. now this little honey (not Linda , the gun)was ready for shippment to canada at the modest rate of................... 68,850.00..........pounds sterling!! and this is a mid grade purdy!!! how many pairs of those awesome $50.00 dollar shoes could you buy for that SheNine? now i have a huge weakness for this kind of toy, i just can't even come close to it.Purdy has colour pictures ,the whole bag. i love rifles and i love working on them. but my first, dearest love with passion is SHOTGUNS, oh yeah and my wife,Whew that was close. anybody ever heard of a parker INVINCABLE? it's a sxs. should you ever find yourself bidding on one at an auction, be prepared to sign your name on a cheque with six (6) zeroes.check out the pics on Purdy's site. awesome stuff.pblsyd oh yeah there is , reportedly only 3 parker invinables in the world. a guy can dream.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey exxit. i've seen and played with some beautiful h. & h. stuff. the only problem is , how can two guys like you and i afford this kind of stuff? i know we deserve it, we need it to be complete. haw haw. my wife "J" says no way!!. but she loves her winchester model 101 skeet gun, DOM 1965.
oh yeah and her citori. holland & holland have a great tradition in building guns. drool. do you guys have a lottery in new zealand like we do in canada? if we win you and i are headed for london to do some shopping. been there twice. on belgrave road there's a great pub called the marquis of westminster. great spot for a beer and a sandwich after buying a $350,000.00 shotgun.10:00 pm here in canada.g'night mate.pblsyd

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi .32 mag. interesting stuff about the h.& r. knife guns. i'll post some pics of my ihtaca lewis 12 ga. come 28 ga. as soon as my daughters show me how to do it with a digital camera. all the best pblsyd

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pblsyd said:
hi .32 mag. interesting stuff about the h.& r. knife guns. i'll post some pics of my ihtaca lewis 12 ga. come 28 ga. as soon as my daughters show me how to do it with a digital camera. all the best pblsyd
A Man who works on state of the art Arms and U cant work a digi Cam.....Me Nether HeHe!!!!!
look forward to those pics "PB" ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i guess i'm a little more interested in guns than digi cams, but i'll learn maybe. i'm good at two things and working on guns is the other one!!! pblsyd

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
eXXit,
Do you mean: what she LOOKS like and WHY she's swinging it? I know, that was a sexist remark. God forgive me.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
32 Magnum said:
eXXit,
Do you mean: what she LOOKS like and WHY she's swinging it? I know, that was a sexist remark. God forgive me.
It matters what she looks like,beauty Is in the eye of the Beholder "32 Magnum"! still to young to understand what that means! and why is she swingin a Gun Mag, She Loves Ya!! ;)

God May forgive you but I won,t! :twisted:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
how in hell did we get from great looking shotguns to women beating up men with rolled up gum mags? oh yeah ,she just said i started it.pblsyd

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
pblsyd,
Guns and women, who love men, who love guns, who in turn love women who also love guns - the thread intertwines and convolutes unto inself, or something like that. AND, for the record, pblsyd - What the hell is a GUM mag? Furthermore, where the hell are the pics of that shotgun?
eXXit,
No matter how old you become, you will never understand women. As for beauty being in the eye of the beholder, you are, in many ways correct, however - beauty, although only skin deep, is a pleasure to behold. On the other hand, ugly goes to the bone, but is not confined to physical attributes!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
the picture is on it's way!!! okay. as far as what's a gum mag. i think i got the right finger on the wrong spot. it should have been GUN MAG. a little more work on the ithaca and a digi cam lesson from my daughter and we're in business.pblsyd

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
32 Magnum said:
pblsyd,
Guns and women, who love men, who love guns, who in turn love women who also love guns - the thread intertwines and convolutes unto inself, or something like that. AND, for the record, pblsyd - What the hell is a GUM mag? Furthermore, where the hell are the pics of that shotgun?
eXXit,
No matter how old you become, you will never understand women. As for beauty being in the eye of the beholder, you are, in many ways correct, however - beauty, although only skin deep, is a pleasure to behold. On the other hand, ugly goes to the bone, but is not confined to physical attributes!
I couldnt have put it better myself! ;)

·
Registered
338 Posts
pblsyd said:
o.k. people here goes. you want nice guns? the shotgun of your dreams, to match the women in your life? type in james a. purdy & sons. london england. they had a beautiful o/u a while back. you have to ask for a price by return email. Linda Corkill sent me the price. now this little honey (not Linda , the gun)was ready for shippment to canada at the modest rate of................... 68,850.00..........pounds sterling!! and this is a mid grade purdy!!! how many pairs of those awesome $50.00 dollar shoes could you buy for that SheNine? now i have a huge weakness for this kind of toy, i just can't even come close to it.Purdy has colour pictures ,the whole bag. i love rifles and i love working on them. but my first, dearest love with passion is SHOTGUNS, oh yeah and my wife,Whew that was close. anybody ever heard of a parker INVINCABLE? it's a sxs. should you ever find yourself bidding on one at an auction, be prepared to sign your name on a cheque with six (6) zeroes.check out the pics on Purdy's site. awesome stuff.pblsyd oh yeah there is , reportedly only 3 parker invinables in the world. a guy can dream.
I've had a purdy shotgun fer a long time. My Mossberg 500 is right purdy, I think...plumb beautiful!! :D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts