National Gun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hahah great post. i love it when a citizen stands up for there rights. i love it even more when they know the law.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Tom Gresham on his radio show has advocated that citizen all carry open just to excercize the right and proove to the anti's that gun owners are good people who dont go around shooting for the hell of it. Imagine, if all the good people open carried on the same day....Oh the blood will flow in the streets...I can hear it now.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've done some research on the guy in the video and while his ideas are sound, his execution of his 2nd A rights and his confrontational style will not win him any points with me.

He is right, but he looks like a jerk while being right.

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
It is sad that society has moved past the point where lawfull open carry is acepted. Its not in large urban areas and citizens freak out when they see a gun in the hands of a regular citizen. It is rare that a citizen needs a gun in todays society so that is the reason it is frowned upon.

Carry it concealed and you will not have a problem, plus you will have the element of surprise on your side if and when you do have a bad experience.

The majority of peole will vote against open carry so you can not win this battle!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts