National Gun Forum banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Dr. of Loadology
15,424 Posts
OK, Mr. B, Baldy and TX1911 have their $100K. Who else is owed?

·
Secret Squirrel
190 Posts
I never got the 100K
and i might have to order another
It would be nice if there was a dessert tan tshirt so i could wear it in my uniform

·
Dr. of Loadology
15,424 Posts
Got'cha covered, Nathan. Thanks for letting me know. Maybe you could drop a PM to PatiotsNY and ask about a desert tan version. He's been REALLY helpful, so far!

·
Registered
9,382 Posts
OK, Mr. B, Baldy and TX1911 have their $100K. Who else is owed?
I just got two more, now the whole family will be dressed for show. I wore the first one out.

P

·
0 Posts

·
Crazy Cat Lady
1,496 Posts
Are there still NGF shirts available or has that been done away with?

·
Dr. of Loadology
15,424 Posts
That was a one-shot deal back in 2009.

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
That was a one-shot deal back in 2009.
There are many of us who would be proud to wear one, myself included .... and considering how many new members have joined since 2009 why not make up a new batch of shirts ?....... PLEASE ! .

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
There are many of us who would be proud to wear one, myself included .... and considering how many new members have joined since 2009 why not make up a new batch of shirts ?....... PLEASE ! .
Really...thats a Idea

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
21,896 Posts
We should at least take a survey of who's interested in buying a t-shirt and who isn't, to see if there is enough interest to warrant an order. tomato.gif

·
Crazy Cat Lady
1,496 Posts
:lol: That emote is good.

I'm in for a shirt...a v neck...or hoodie...or whatever.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

I'll keep trying later

·
Registered
6,042 Posts
Wow - Someone dug up a thread from 2009
Wonder if the have any NOS?

·
Dr. of Loadology
15,424 Posts
Yeah, I'm intrigued as to why someone would be looking for that anyway, much less commenting on it.

Reactions: Ziggidy

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
All I know, is that I would like to have an NGF shirt ...... yes I have said this before .. but I am proud Member and I would like to show it , so how about it NGF ? sell us some shirts !!!! or at least a members Patch .. something , anything .. PLEASE !!! at least consider it .

·
Follower of Christ.
253 Posts
I would also like a NGF t-shirt. The link is broken so hopefully we can get them going. Also whatever happened to the admin here? Does he not post anymore?

·
Ancient Gaseous Emanation
53,782 Posts
This posting board was sold by the 'original admin' (owner) quite some time ago.

The present owners have done very well by this board after an initial feeling out period... sans T-Shirts. :biggrin5:

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
SO ....... no shirts .. no patches .. no nothing ?? :frown5:

41 - 60 of 62 Posts