National Gun Forum banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
The 500 S&W stare...
10,304 Posts
Mine is here and I will try to get a pic up this weekend. They definitely didn't waste any time shipping it out.

·
Registered
9,382 Posts
Mine showed up Tuesday, the wife really liked it, now I will have to get her one.

P

·
0 Posts
Feedback

Hello all!

Thanks to those of you who purchased a shirt in support of this forum.

I would like to take a second to get your feedback on the shirt and see if you guys have any interest in any other NGF products.

Also, we would love to see pics of you guys with your shirts, I'm sure Travis will post them here somewhere, but we'll post them at our gallery at Art2Shirt as well.

Take care and God Bless!!

·
Registered
480 Posts
Great shirt! Fits great and is quality. As for sending a picture I can't figure out how to upload pictures. I was lucky to figure out how to order the shirt.
Sorry but I've given up trying. Anyway Great shirt I like the rings on the sleeves.

Marcus

·
Dr. of Loadology
15,424 Posts
got mine this week
have been wearing it everyday on my off time
...so, maybe we could get a pic of you in your NGF T-Shirt with a touch of the 'local flavor'? That would be kewl!

·
5,082 Posts
I really wanted one..but 2x wont do and I know its my fault...especially when supplier only uses "ethiopia sizes"...:lol:

Hopefully I wont go quick..and as I dwindle down , I have informed wife in advance to get one when I reach 2x....:crazy:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Got my shirt in last week and the service provided by the company was awesome! Great looking shirt and very fast shipment. Now just need to PM PatriotsNY and see about getting a shirt made for my son.

·
Politically Incorrect
183 Posts
I just ordered one, neat design!

:thumbsup:

·
Politically Incorrect
183 Posts
Wow, that was fast! I got mine on Monday, just now opened it up and tried it on, fits nice, I think!

Crappy Blackberry pic into a dirty mirror...

Yes, that holster IS from the Holster Store

·
Old School.
11,011 Posts
I been waiting on my $100,000 in funny money and now I see we have to have a picture. Grand daughter will be here next Monday and I'll get one posted. :biggrin5:

·
Politically Incorrect
183 Posts
I been waiting on my $100,000 in funny money and now I see we have to have a picture. Grand daughter will be here next Monday and I'll get one posted. :biggrin5:
Make sure you include that killer attack dog of yours in the photo, Baldy!! :biggrin5:

·
Texas Legal Gunslinger
3,531 Posts

Bonus $ for puppies?

·
Old School.
11,011 Posts
Here's a pic of me with my shirt on. We are having a bad thunder storm right now and my attcak dog is hiding.

Here's a picture of her when I can fine her. :lol:

Now the dough..:biggrin5:

21 - 40 of 62 Posts