·
Grand Imperial Poobah
21,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: Stevejet

·
Premium Member
5,599 Posts
Can it get more disrespectful of our people in uniform? Can they disrespect the flag and all who have served, those that have died and those veterans who live with the effects of supporting our country?

·
Live Free
2,799 Posts
Another aspect of the NFL sucking up for the bucks. They will do whatever it takes to keep their cash cow. The NFL stopped being sports and became high dollar entertainment many years ago. They will do anything, no matter how low or disrespectful, for that money. To them it’s just business, and scruples are not important, only maintaining public interest at any cost...they have been morally bankrupt for a long time now...

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
Another reason not to watch the NFL games, I do not want to pollute my hearing by listening to such trash.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Let's hope all the white folks either sit or kneel for that BS; throw it right back in their face

Reactions: friendof2nd

·
Super Moderator
14,196 Posts
I think the nfl must be aiming at their foot and hitting a bit high. ...

Alan

Reactions: Popeye

·
Registered
13,434 Posts
All this crap is driving people away, and creating more racism. They are accomplishing the complete opposite of what they say they are trying to achieve. We got a black male, in a green tutu and sparkly shoes, screaming at cops and how bad they are. Yea, we all want more of that.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
I was unaware that there is a black national anthem. I thought the original one pertained to everyone. Who is the racist in this one?

·
Registered
126 Posts
how can there be a black national anthem when there is no black nation?
i hope the NFL looses so much money they choke on it.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,191 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,191 Posts
Our country's national anthem is all-inclusive. A "black" national anthem is entirely divisive, even to the extent of invalidating our national anthem.

--Wag--

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
I just came to me an idea that will solve the anthem problem, simply make an anthem for every race in the USA, so we would have a Latino anthem, a BLM anthem, a native Indian anthem, etc.
They all would be played just before the games starts, which may start 5 or 6 hours after all the anthems are played once all the players are waken up....................................

Reactions: Fitasc Shooter
1 - 20 of 37 Posts