National Gun Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,Tommy from Ireland here, ,just a brief post just to say i have joined this forum,looking forward to reading posts and if i can help out in any waybig or small,i am from Co Meath in Ireland,a small little country,maybe you heard about it maybe you didnt,we dont have big game here,bambi is our biggest game then we have fox,hare and bunny,thats it,i keep a few rifles,nothing too big,a cz .22 and a .17 hmr [my baby]and a o/u 12 gauge,i enjoy my hobby day or night,so thats about it,

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
21,951 Posts
Welcome from NC!

Reactions: Tommyireland

·
Keep calm & return fire!
11,169 Posts
Greetings and welcome to NGF.

Reactions: Tommyireland

·
AZHerper
3,667 Posts
Greetings and welcome to NGF. One of the people on my family tree was Cormac McCarbery who was the leader of an Irish sept (clan). Anyway, I have roots back in Ireland.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Welcome! My wife and I spent a wonderful week in Ireland at a dairy farm in Bruff, County Limerick. We rented a car to see the sights and visit the bars.:) Spent one night at a B&B, and 2 nights in Dublin. Had some trouble understanding the language...tried to buy paper napkins, and was handed baby diapers. Buying rolls, then finding out that they were a week old. I thought the seller said they were a "wee cold".:LOL:

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Welcome from Milwaukee Wisconsin
Did you bring your Wheaten home to America

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome! My wife and I spent a wonderful week in Ireland at a dairy farm in Bruff, County Limerick. We rented a car to see the sights and visit the bars.:) Spent one night at a B&B, and 2 nights in Dublin. Had some trouble understanding the language...tried to buy paper napkins, and was handed baby diapers. Buying rolls, then finding out that they were a week old. I thought the seller said they were a "wee cold".:LOL:
Ye see Joe,they seen you coming,they thought they would get rid of the old stock knowing you wouldn't come back for a refund,now if that was sold to a Irishman,we would come back and throw the items back at the shop owner and get our money returned LOL

·
Registered
539 Posts
Welcome from Texas. Partly of Scotch-Irish decent myself. I got the the temper and stubborness parts.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,206 Posts
Welcome from Florida!

Another Scot-Irish and Norse decent here

1 - 18 of 18 Posts