National Gun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newark Mayor Cory Booker will hold a press conference Monday afternoon, calling on the state Senate to pass a bill that imposes a barrier on intrastate handgun trafficking. The bill has already passed the Assembly.
The legislation would limit the number of guns an individual can buy to one a month. Gun-control advocates argue the bill would prevent straw buyers from making bulk purchases and selling them on the streets to people who cannot pass background checks.

The press conference will take place at 2 p.m., at Elwood Park, located at Elwood and Summer avenues in Newark's North Ward. The location is the site of a recent shooting at a Barringer High School graduation party, which left one student dead and another wounded.
Bryan Miller, executive director of Ceasefire NJ, a gun control advocacy organization, will also attend the press conference.

Such BS! These people need to get a f'n grip!

·
Registered
648 Posts
I think we need a limit on stupid mayors. I bet if we put a limit on the number of whores they could have it woul create a stir....

·
Harley Dude
14,651 Posts
What needs to happen is for pro-gun folks to begin lawsuits on many fronts and start pushing back to put that idiot on the defensive for the first time ever.

·
Pro Gun Advocate
10,940 Posts
I think we need a limit on stupid mayors. I bet if we put a limit on the number of whores they could have it woul create a stir....
One a month?

But what about the recreational, uh, (no, can't say that).

Maybe they should only be allowed to carry a whore when driving to and from the range, she'd have to be kept locked up and in the trunk.

It's for the children.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts