:popcorn2:

·
Aim true !
10,297 Posts
Pardon the pun. But they are nuts.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
I would imagine that the psychologists are all for this to pass. A lot of new business for them.

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Fine! But who is going to evaluate the criminals that use the guns? Another "common sense". "feel good", do nothing law designed to make live harder for law abiding citizens.

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
A friend of my son realized that he had a alcohol problem after college and put himself into a rehab facility for two weeks before giving up drinking for ever. It’s been 9 years now and he still hasn’t taken a single drink. He applied for his Fire Arms ID card,
(purchase permit) and the authorities told him he needed a phycologist to sign off before they issue him one. After about 6 sessions he asked about him signing off and the Dr said he wouldn’t because he doesn’t believe anyone should own a gun.

·
Aim true !
10,297 Posts
Wow what a jerk of a doctor. Does he have the option to see another one?

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
That’s what is scary here. How much did it cost him for 6 sessions? They should tell you up front that you aren’t getting an
ok even if you are fine.

·
Banned
8,370 Posts
Politicians are the results of OUR choices ........... Who needs the psych evaluation now?
No, they aren't, they are the result of illegal election rigging, ballots lost, and whatever the big political machine wants......

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
He stopped going and bow hunts. When he gun hunts he borrows one of mine. He’s allowed to borrow one but not to own or purchase one. He can go to a different Dr. but it is expensive. He was just accepted into the national Forrest ranger academy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts