1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,370 Posts
Bet the Clintons put some cash somewhere offshore for him

·
Super Moderator
12,643 Posts
People will always believe what they want to believe. Whether it's the new report or the conspiracy theory. The problem is, we don't have a reliable way to verify either.

--Wag--

·
Registered
629 Posts
I work in data analytics. We try to collect thousands to millions to billions of data rows in our datasets and do predictive analytics out of that. In spite of all this advanced training and systems we have, semi-literate people all over the world were able to look at a dataset of just a hundred or so people and months ago used that data to correctly predict Epstein's suicide. When the data is so solid that people with no data science training, and such a relatively small sampling, can predict the future from the data then that's pretty solid evidence that there's more to this story than we will ever know.

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
24,903 Posts
Even though there is enough evidence to suggest Epstein committed suicide, there are also many issues that strongly suggest otherwise.

For example .....

Why didn't Epstein have a cell mate in the few hours before his death?
Why was Epstein placed on suicide watch, then taken off suicide watch a few hours before his death?
Why did Epstein tell his lawyer "I'll see you Sunday", if he was planning his suicide?
Why was there no operating cameras in Epstein's cell, if he was on suicide watch?
Why didn't the guards check on Epstein as required?

·
Grand Imperial Poobah
24,903 Posts
The best conspiracy theory I heard yet about Epstein is ......

Epstein has dirt on a lot of political elites, including the Clintons. Epstein let it be known that if anything happened to him that dirt would be released to the public and if they didn't get him out of prison, that dirt would still be released. So the powers that be, faked Epstein's suicide, broke him out of jail, replaced him with a look-a-like they then killed and made it look like a suicide. Epstein is now recovering from plastic surgery and most of his assets are being liquidated and transferred back to Epstein, under his new identity.

:lol:

Reactions: KILTED COWBOY

·
Registered
14,919 Posts
How I wish we could "employ" Epstein's guards in our Death Row prison facilities here in Kalifornia where "the State" warehouses 730+ "thoroughly convicted" and "exhausted appealed" Death Row monsters.

Can't we just share them and have them work at a different prison every week? All expenses paid of course.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts